Chapter 10

•••••••
Xavier Anthony Young
•••••••••

I was out here driving around looking for Aisha with, Fizz, Safiya, and Deja, we had been out here looking for hours and it's cold ass hell out here, her mom said she left out without a coat which told me she had to be upset.

"Stop there." Deja said pointing to the local beach, we all got out and started looking for her.

"I found her!" Safiya said, then rest of us followed her to where Aisha was, she was in a hut with her head on her knees.

I took my jacket off and put it around her, she slowly lifted her head and her eyes were red and puffy man that shit hurt my heart.

"Damn ma' you had us out here worried sick." I chuckled trying to bring humor to the situation but she just stared blankly out at the waves.

"Your mom is worried sick." Deja said.

"She's not my mom." Aisha's voice cracked when she said it.

"It hurts so much." She broke down crying, I pulled her to me wrapping my arms around man.

"Yo, she may not be your blood mom but she still is your real mom Aisha, she raised you clearly when your biological birth giver didn't want to, you should be lucky to even have Makayla and Chris to even claim you as their own, and you got brothers and sisters who are worried about you, I honestly wish I had that and I know it hurts really bad trust me I know but would you rather have them tell you when you were a child that you weren't their daughter or now so you could cope with it?" Safiya spoke straight facts.

Aisha hugged Safiya and deja before wiping her face, she still looks upset but not as upset as she did when we first got here.

"I don't feel like going back right now." She said looking down at her lap.

"Ok we can stay here as long as you need but first let me get my blanket." Deja said walking to my car and getting her and Safiya's blanket.

"Yo bean head ass got a proud family blanket?" Fiz asked Safiya.

"Hell yeah that was my show and I know damn well yo ole Stevie jay 'Joseline I want you back' head ass aint talking, Kaleah told us how you was begging." She said causing all of us to bust out laughing.

"And you over here making fun of other people but yo' ass begging too." I said and he just waved us off, a nigga was getting cold no lie but ion want her to be cold.

We sat there in silence until the sun came up then we left, I took the long way to Aisha's house because she didn't want to go home right away. I pulled up into her drive way to see basically her whole family there.

She sighed and got out, I seen that her mom was trying to explain but Aisha just walked into the house. Damn shits crazy I mean I get that they ain't tell you but at least you got a whole family that cares about you.

I pulled out of her drive way and went home, my little sister is staying with my grandma so I had the whole house to myself. I sat on the couch and rolled up a blunt and that's how the rest of my day went.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope you like the update❤️