Chapter 2

For the past two weeks harry hasn't been at school and I thought it was because of me but then I thought it couldn't be I haven't done anything to make him not want to go to school.

Right now I was getting ready to shower for the party Lexi invited me too. I got my outfit ready and got In the shower, shaved my legs and other places that needed shaving..i got out and put a black lace bra and matching knickers on. I got my blue dress on and added tan pumps that have gold jewelry connected to them from my closet. I was finally done just in time cause i heard Lexi's car horn. I ran slowly down stares not wanting to fall in heels.

"Bye mum, I'm staying the night at lexi's" I said waiting for a answer.

"Ok sweetheart be safe" she said from up stares probably taking my brother Joseph a bath.

I just walked out the door excited for my first party in homes chapel.

~

We pulled up to the party and you could just hear the music beat. I was so excited maybe Ill meet new people and have a lot of fun with my new friend.

"You ready" Lexi said clearly excited as I am.

"Hell ya bitch" I said laughing cause I already had a drink or two.

"Oh I can't wait to see your party side" she said as we walked in the house.

"I'm going to get a drink" I yelled over the music.

She just nodded understanding me. I already knew we weren't gonna see each other til the end of the night. All I know is I've had about 7 cups of whatever was in the red cups. So now I need to dance my happy drunk ass off.

As I was dancing alone I felt smooth hands on my hips dancing along with me, I didn't give a shit who it was, all I knew was i was having fun.

I turned around to see harry, even perfect. I grabbed his face and started slowly kissing his jaw. He started to kiss me and I was surprised. It started getting heated and he pulled away.

"Go tell your friend your leaving" his husky voice yelled over the music.

I walked away looking for Lexi hoping to find her quickly so I could get out of here. Thank god that I found her talking to a cute guy drinking out of a red cup.

"I'm leaving with harry,back up for me if my mom calls you I told her I was at your house" I said smiling.

"Ok girl get something good tonight" she stated clearly happy I was leaving her so she can be with this guy she's with.

I walked away looking for harry then he came out of no where and started to pull me to the front of the house probably where his car was.

Once we walked out the house I could hear everything much better. We got in the car and I was hoping he was still in the mood for something. I didn't know for sure so I undid my seat beat and touched his bulge in his tight jeans and felt in grow under my touch.

"Nichole do you want to get in a wreck" he said but I knew he didn't want me to stop.

"God I'm so horny" I said giggling sounding like one of those kinky girls.
I didn't know if it was the alcohol getting to me or if I was just crazy if never do anything like this if I still lived in Australia.

I put my feet on the dashboard and spread mg legs, and started touching my wet lace panties the only thing covering my most sensitive spot.

"Fuck harry" I said in a moan.

"Are you fucking serious, do I need to pull over" he said.

I pulled my lace panties to the side and started to finger my self.

"No don't pull over just hurry and get to your house- Fuck! -before I cum" I said trying to squeeze out every word.

"Damit Nikki I'm going to punish you for teasing me like this"

Just as I was about to cum he stopped me.

"We're here stop"

I got out slankie and walked to the grass which was a bad idea cause my heels sunk into the grass and I fell.

"Fuck Nikki are you alright" he said

"I won't be alright until you have me pinned to your bed fucking my kitten so hard I can't walk in the morning" I said fastly.

He picked me up like I weight nothing an ran in his house up the stares in his bed room.

I slowly took my dress of and my bra,i kept my knickers on just to tease him some more, then walked over to him and took his close off.I took his boxers off and his shaft hit his stomach. Fuck he was huge but I think I'll get over it.

I pushed him on the bed and started to give him a blowjob. I loved the sound of him growling my name. Once he released we stood up.

"Take your underwear off" he said.

I did as he said of course.

"Now sit on my face"

"What?!"

"Sit on my face so I could eat you out" he said explaining cause not once have I been asked to sit on someone's face. I sat on his face and I could slowly feel his tongue enter me. Minutes later I squirted on his face. He sat up licking his face clean.

"Sorry I should have warned you" I said shyly

"That's sexy princess dont apologize" he said still licking his lips.

He then pushed me bend face down in the bed and pushed his shaft in me,and waited for me to adjust.

"Fuck harry move"

Once he started moving I was sure my release was coming his too, I moaned and squirt seconds later he shot his load in me.

"Fuck princess your so tight" he growled

"I want to be on top" I told him sounding innocent.

I got on him and grabbed his shaft and put it in.

I started bouncing on him and held my boobies from all the pleasure I was feeling.

" Fuck I'm so close harry"

"No your not,hold it princess" he said thrusting upward in me.

I couldn't hold it any longer so I let go.

"Fuck haarry" I moaned

I felt him shoot his load in. So I got off of him and laid on his naked chest and whispered.

"I feel like a whore"

"Why" he said quietly.

"Because I feel like I just slept with a random even though your my crush and we aren't even dating" I said

"Do you want to be my girlfriend" he asked

"Yes but you haven't asked" I said sadly.

"Ok Nichole Palvin, will you do the honours of being my beautiful girlfriend?" he whispered

" Yes I will" I said giggling but deep inside feeling like this was a bad idea.

As I felt my eyes drop harry kissed my forehead and I slept one again dreaming about harry.