Chapter 7

[Harrys pov]

I'm sitting in the hospital Nikki was getting jumped, I'm such an idiot I should of been by her side all day and she's been sleeping for hours the baby's fine but still she's got a couple cuts and bruises.

I see her slur a bit in and her hand goes straight to her belly, she opens her eyes and stares at me.

"Is the baby ok" she said with tears in her eyes.

"Yes he's fine" I say wiping her tears

"Where did you go you didn't come pick me up" she said angrily with tears running down her face slowly.

"I'm sorry I was......" I said debating on weather I should tell her or not.

"Did you cheat on me" she said sadly

"No I love you I would never, I went to the office to see if we can be home schooled I know you hate people making fun of you so I want both of us to be home schooled and work together" I say getting up hugging you.

"When can we go home" she says quietly

"Right now let's go" I say helping her up

~

~

~

~

~

[ Nikki's pov]

I was leaning over the toliet throwing up my breakfast obviously my baby didn't like. It's been a week since I got jumped and We are going to the doctors appointment for the baby to see the sex and we are suppose to leave in five minutes.

"Let's go harry" I yell

"Coming" I see him walk down stares wearing his sexy tank top showing off his tattoos and muscles.

"Why do you always got to be I late" I say

"Well it takes a lot to prepare my sexiness" he says while smirking

~

" Ms.Palvin" my doctor says

"Dr.cross" I say

"How are you feeling"

"I'm feeling quiet fat" I say looking at him in the eyes.

"Well you do have a human in your stomach trying to make some room for his/her self, lets see what it is so we don't have to keep calling it a it" he says getting the blue jelly stuff.

"It's going to be cold" he squeezes they blue gel and starts moving the wand around.

"Ok I see a little... Wiener" my doctor says laughing a little bit.

I look at the screen and see my healthy baby boy and I felt the tears coming from all the joy I feel. I see harry smiling at the screen, and he says.

"I knew that was my little son in that belly, cause he loves all my favorite foods"

"When will he start kicking and moving around" I say already wanting that mother and son bond.

"In about two to three weeks at the most" Dr.cross says cleaning my belly off.

"Ok thank you so much" me and harry say.

We walk out the hospital and get in the car.

"Can you take me to my moms" I say

"Yea do you want to be alone or do you want me to go with" he says

"You can come you still haven't met her" I say

~

We walk up to the door and knock, my mom opens and looks quiet surprised.

"I didn't know you were coming over" she says looking happy "look at that bump it's so cute may i" she continued wanting to touch my bump

"No need to ask mom just touch him" I say sitting on the couch harry following looking uncomfortable

My mom touches my round belly.

"Do you want anything to eat or drink" she asks

"Can you get me some tea" I say

"Yes Nikki don't move" she says walking in the kitchen.

Harry lays his head on my belly carefully not to put to much pressure.

"I love you nikki" he says rubbing my belly just the way that calms me down.

"You guys are good for each other" my mom says walking in the room setting my cup of tea on the coffee table.

"Thank you Ms.palvin" harry says

"What are you having" my mom asks sitting next to me rubbing my stomach just how harry does.

"A boy we just got back from our doctors appointment I was gonna call you but I didn't think you were home" I say sadly.

"I'm always home on weekend you know that"

"Where does mikky go when your at work I'll watch him if it makes him feel safer" I say