Chapter 17

The days have been passing by faster than I thought and Aason was 2 months old now. Since almost getting raped I've acted like that never happened and put the smile on my face that I wish was real. Harry has been home a lot lately taking care of Aason while I did things I haven't been able to do since he was born. Sometime I wish I could have my normal life back.

I was planning on looking for a job since I'm always bored,i could ask my mom to watch Aason while I go to work because harry will be gone sometimes.
I had went on a walk with Aason and probably have been gone for 2 hours it's almost dark so I should probably head home not knowing what could happen if I stayed out late.

I get home and there's no sign of harry I go upstairs thinking maybe he's asleep or in the shower I go into our room and it feels empty I notice the closet is cracked and harry always makes sure to close it so I open the closet and see all of his clothes are gone and there's nothing to prove that he was here.

My eyes start to water, harry left me for what reason he left me with a child all by myself. I go down stairs to grab Aason and walk into the backyard where I usually sit if I'm upset and find a note with a rock on top of it to hold in from blowing away I grab it and it reads: .

Dear Nikki, I know im a jerk for leaving you like this and i should not have to leave you with aason all by yourself but someones after me and will hurt you or aason if i stay around.So i moved out of the country i cant tell you where excatly but you'll be safe if you pack what you can now and take my car.Drive california or where ever you want and i hid money in the car enough until i come back. baby i promise ill be back when its safer for you guys and we can carry on with our life as a family. HARRYxx .