Chapter 13

I wake up to Aason crying over the baby monitor.
I get out of bed and see harry sleeping not even noticing Aason's crying,its 5 in the morning so this is probably the time Aason will get up.

I get in the nursery room and look in the crib and grab Aason

I pull my shirt up and he immediately latches on my boob.

He starts to suck and once he's finished I pulled my shirt down and set him in his crib.

He started to cry again so I picked him up and took him to mine and harrys room.

I lay down with him on my chest and wait for him to doze off, he falls asleep and right after I do to.

~

"How many times did he wake up last night" harry says cooking breakfast for both of us while I'm changing Aason's diaper.

"Just once at 5" I say actually surprised that he got up once throught the night.

"You could of woke me up"

"I know but you needed to catch up on sleep" I say really meaning it because if I didn't want to get up I would of woke him up for sure.

"Well I'll let you catch up on your sleep tonight and I'll take care of Aason okay?" he suggest.

"Fine" I say playing with Aason.

"So what are we doing today" harry says.

"Umm I didn't think about it" I say not really knowing why we have nothing to talk about.

"Well I might have to leave in a couple hours just to get some information okay but I'll be back I promise" he explains but has a hint of sadness in his eyes.

I've been seeing that lot from his.

Sadness.

Like he's hiding something,I'm not going to ask him I'll just wait until he tells me like a normal relationship.

"Okay that's fine" I say hiding my sadness because he hasn't touched Aason since the hospital and now he wants to leave.

"Why don't you go catch up on your sleep I'll take him for you" he suddenly says reaching for Aason.

"Okay I guess I'll set an a alarm for nine o'clock?" I question him.

"Yea" he says then goes over to the couch with the baby and watches football.

I walk to the room and lay down dozing off from exhaustion.

____________________________

(Authors short note)

Just a little something because I've been writing this chapter for so long I just put the end together and posted it sorry it's so short I couldn't keep you waiting anymore.

Thanks for the 200 reads we almost have 300 it's like 281 or something but thanks everyone.

Comment .

Read.

Vote.