Chapter 10

After paying for Aason's stuff I feel a lot of pressure and then a popping sound and see that my water broke.
I see harry run over to me.

"Shit is that your water"

"Yes let's go home" I say since the doctor said we shouldn't go to the doctor til my contractions are 5 mins apart.

~

"Ehhh" I moan.

We're at home and I'm on a exercise ball and my contractions are 6 mins apart and harry is getting my hospital bags.

"Ok baby let's go can you get up" harry says running down the stairs.

"Yea I'm good for now" I say getting up walking to the car.
I get in and harry jumps in and drives off fast.

"slow down it hurts asshole" I say moaning in pain

"Sorry babe I just don't want my son born in my car" he says pulling in the emergency.

We walk in and harry tells the nurse im in labor and my doctor is waiting for me.They take me upstairs to my room and I see my mom sitting there in a chair and Lexi.
"I didn't know you guys were coming early I think I need the company I'm hurting a lot" I say going to the bathroom putting my gown on and laying in my hospital bed waiting for my nurse and doctor.

"What are you naming him?" my mom asks

"Aason Luke styles" I say proudly

"That's different but I like it" Lexi says

"Are you taking medicine for pain" my mom asks again.

"No I want to do it natural now can we stop asking questions and have a normal conversation" I say slightly annoyed
Thank god the nurse and doctor finally walk in.

"How are you feeling" dr.cross says looking at the little paper that shows my contractions

"I'm hurting but I don't won't medicine" I say feeling a contraction come

"Ehhhh!"i moan hunching over a little.

"Ok can I check you out" he asked

"Yea" I say bracing my self

"Ok your about 5 centimeters which is a little slow so I'm going to give you pitocin to speed up the process ok"

"Ok" I say

~
It's been a couple hours since the doctor gave me pitocin and let me tell you I feel horrible,like I'm dying my contractions are so badly painful.

"Ehhh god please help me"i muffle into the pillow while harry rubs my back saying sweet things like "your doing so good" and "are baby boy will be here soon".

"Are you sure you don't want medicine baby" my mom say

"Yes mom I'm sure uhhh" I say during a contraction.
just as I start with all my different pain noises my doctor walks in final after hours of giving me that death medicine. He stands right there until my contractions over and starts talking.

"Ok I'm going to check you again and hopeful we can start pushing out a baby in less than a hour" he says putting gloves on.

He puts his fingers in my vigina.
"Ok your 9 centimeters so let's have a baby" he says happily.
He leaves to get nurses and equipment.

"im so nervous and I don't want my vigina to rip" I say to my mom and harry.Lexi left cause she didn't want to pass out while I was pushing Aason out.

"It's ok to be nervous every parent is nervous with pushing there child out" my mom says giving me her motherly advice.

"Ok you ready to have your baby boy"dr.cross says walking in the door.

Making me more than nervous now I might throw up just think what's about to happen next will change my life forever.