Chapter 15

It's been two days since me and Harry's little argument. We haven't talked about it just ignored each other.

I don't want to bring it up just because I don't want to fight again or have my son in that kind of environment. He still takes care of aason like he should but I have a feeling he's keeping something from me I actually know he's keeping something from me and I'll figure it out. We are gonna have to talk about it and that will be tonight after dinner.

Aason is staring to look like harry more and more every day it's crazy. After having him in my womb for so long I finally have him in my crazy life.

I get interrupted by a sound of glass breaking so I immediately run up stairs and put Aason's bouncer in the closet with him in it just in case. I already had a feeling it was someone breaking in and I didn't want my baby getting hurt so that's why I did it.

I lock his door and walk down the hall away from his room and someone grabs me by my neck also covering my mouth so I didn't scream.

"Well hello" they take a pause then say " your just the one I was looking for".

Fear struck me and I felt a tear go down my cheek and on the mans hand. I didn't know if it was a man I was just guessing because of the strong grip they had on my neck and mouth.

He starts to walk us to the stairs and leads me to the guest bedroom and throws me on the king size bed. I immediately crawl to the front of the headboard And take a look at the guy. Seeing that he is no more than 25 years old.

"Who are you" I ask confidently but at the same time scared for my life because my babies up stairs and he could have weapons on him.

"Well you should know my name since you will be screaming it" he says and fastly rips my stretchy pants off without me noticing.

I felt the cool air hit my legs and other places. And I whimpered out of fear while hoping harry would come home and save me from this nightmare.