Chapter 3

It's been a week since harry asked me to be his girlfriend and we had sex. When we went to school everyone saw us holding hands and knew straight away that harry was tooken by the new girl ;).

I'm at home by myself sick. My mum and brother left for a month to America to visit some family, I didn't want to go cause I'm sick ugh. I feel lonely so I'm gonna text my boyfriend :)

Nikki: babe I'm sick and lonely :(

Harry: aww princess is sick ill bring medicine and my cute self to entertain you :>

Nikki: bring food too like ice cream and mcdonalds

Harry: no ice cream but you can have mcdonalds

Nikki: k :(

I don't know why but I've been craving a lot of things lately and been sick throwing up.....

Harry: sorry babe can't come something came up, so sorry

Nikki: it's ok I'll get my stuff come over later to stay the night ;)

No reply.

~

~

I'm at the Walgreens getting medicine, and I walk by pregnancy test and just stare thinking.... I could be pregnant with Harry's baby and not know, have I missed my period?

So many different questions feel my mind. How would harry react? How will my future be if I have to raise a baby on my on with a guy I haven't known long?

I quickly grab four test and walk to the medicine section just in case I'm just sick with flu. I pay quickly and leave in my bmw.

~

~

~

I sit in my bathroom and take each test one by one. When I finish I go finish my McDonalds in the kitchen and wait for the tests to be finish.

*10 minutes later*

I slowly walk in the bathroom as if their was a killer in there.

I look at all four tests....and I felt as if my whole world froze. I slowly slid down the wall and tears came out my eyes. I wasn't upset about the baby I'll love this baby no matter what, I'm upset about what harry will think.

I needed to calm my self for the baby so I drew a hot bath with lavender bubbles and slowly got in.....all of a sudden I felt like someone was watching me I turn and scream cause I see harry smirking at me, that damn smirk .

"Fuck harry you scared me Jesus I think I peed" I said quietly.

I then stare at harry watching me like his prey. Eyes full of lust.

"Harry not today I'm not feeling good-" interrupted by the liquid coming up my throat I hurry and empty the puke In,the toilet. I soon enough feel Harry's hand on my bare back and his other hand pulling my hair up.

"God I'm sorry" I murmured

"It's ok love your sick" he said

If only he knew..

"Let's go to bed love,its late"

~

~

Harry laid sound asleep next to me , I was crying next to him- interrupted by the liquid coming up I quietly ran to the toliet. After the liquid stopped coming up I sat their and cried,i let everything out that I've been holding in while Harry's been here.

Harry walked in....

"Babe are you ok?"

"No" I murmured

"What's wrong" he said looking upset.

"I'm pregnant" I whispered kinda hoping he didn't hear me.

"What?" he said shocked.

"I'm fuckin pregnant!" I yelled with such futration.

"But-" he stopped him self, anger filled his beautiful green eyes.

"You can't be fuckin pregnant, do you know how many different things could happen!" he yelled getting in my face. I've never experienced his anger this bad.

"I've been lying to you when I say something came up I mean to say I'm beating the fuck out of someone for stealing from me , i have people after me that want to kill everyone I love , I've lost everyone if I lose you I don't know what I'd do" he said as his anger died down.

As for me I was standing in a corner scared for my baby's life.
Even though we haven't known each other long and have been dating for a month or so.
He loves me.

"So what are you trying to say harry" I whispered

"I love you" he continued " and I'm gonna protect you and this baby but I can't promise you I'll be here all the time I can't let other gangs see us getting to comfortable because they'll kill you and the -our baby- princess?"

"Yes harry" I stared

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because I love you too" I smiled