Chapter 14

Aason is a week old now and Harry's actually been helping take care of him at night.

But he has been acting weird lately saying he loves me no matter what happens which has to mean something.

I'm currently at the store getting food for our house,i brought Aason with me and he's laying in that thing people carry babies in on my chest.

I go to the fruit aisle and see a guy with his hood on starring at me.I hurry and grab the fruit I want and leave to a different.

When I grab some milk I hear my phone go off,i look and see it's harry.

Harry

If someone comes up to you asking if you know me say no babe.

I get suspicious and right after I put my phone away a lady around her 20s comes up to me.

"Aren't you harry styles' girlfriend" she asks and I immediately listen to harry and reject.

"No sorry" I say and try to walk away but she grabs my forearm and stops me.

"I know you do your baby looks just like him" she says but I'm not scared one bit.

"I don't know what your talking about okay my babies dad is in prison okay now if you excuse me I'm gonna leave now" I say and walk away resting my hand on the back of Aason's head.

I go to the check stand and pay for the food,which was 124 dollars.I walk out the store to Harry's range rover and put Aason in his car seat in the backseat.

I put all the food bags into the truck and jump in the big car and drive off back to harry where he's gonna explain a lot of shit to me.

~

I pull into the driveway and get Aason out,i go open up the front door and see harry sitting on the couch.

"Go get the food then we can talk" I say and walk to Aason's room to put him down for a nap.

I put him in his crib then go back to the living room to wait for harry.He finishes putting everything up then sits next to me.

"Did anybody come to you" he suddenly asks.

"Yes harry who are they" I ask trying to keep my cool.

"I can't tell you" he says

"You can't tell me!!

"What the fuck they could of took our baby for all I know and you can't tell me" I get up and walk out of the living room to Aason's room,i shut and lock the door and sit in the rocking chair just thinking how fucked up my life has been since meeting harry.

Maybe being with him isn't so good.