Chapter 16

"Please s-stop" I say while he rubs my inner thighs. He slowly pulls my panties down and starts to finger me.

"Aww baby moan for me" he says while I have tears rushing down my face. He groans loving the pain he's putting me thorough.

I hear a faint cry knowing right away it's my baby. I hope he doesn't hear him so I starting whimpering louder so he won't hear. Again I hear what sounds like someone closing the down stairs door.

The guy touching me doesn't hear so I found it the perfect time to find a escape.

"HELP!!!" I scream and hear someone running up the stairs. The guy slaps me in my face and begins to say.

"Shut the fuck up dirty slu-"

He then gets pulled off. I crawl into a ball and sob while I hear the guy grunt.

I sob harder hoping that this is all a dream I'll wake up from,I feel the bed sink in and fear washes over me think it's someone else here to rape me. I feel them pick me up and hug me to there chest and know that it's my superman finally here to save me from the hell I was in.

He picks me up and starts to carry me to our bedroom he pulls off our clothes then turns the shower on and sits us down on the floor of the shower. I cry in his chest while he comforts me and whispers in my ear how sorry he is for not being there. I know it wasn't his fault and as much as I'm mad at him I needed his comfort and love.

I lift my head up and stare into his green eyes while he stares back.

"I need to get the baby" I say and walk naked down the hall into the room Aason is in I open the closet and see him laying soundly in his jumper.

I grab him and walk back into our bedroom. I set him on the bed and put in clothes since I didn't want to be in the shower anymore. Harry walks in dressed and lays next to me.

"It's my fault I shouldn't have been gone and left you alone'' he says while pulling me and Aason closer to him leaving no space between us. We lay there as a family,me thinking how different my life could be if I make a decision to leave as much as I love harry I can't help but think why has he been so distant? I shouldn't have to watch my back when cooking dinner because someone can break in I should be able to have my windows open and back door open for the summer time but I can't do that.

Maybe I should make a big decision.