chapter 5

Janet's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night. I looked over at the clock and it was about 4am. Ana was still laying on me and I had to use the bathroom.

Janet: Baby

I tapped her and she didn't answer. She was a heavy sleeper.

Janet: Ana!

Ana: Hmm

Janet: Baby get up I got to use the bathroom.

She growled as she rolled off of me and turned her back and went straight back to sleep. I got up and used the bathroom. When I was done I was really thirsty so I threw on a big T-shirt and pajama shorts and went downstairs. I walked pass the living room and seen Gil fast asleep on the couch and I was guessing Shawn and Kelly took the second guest room upstairs. When I got into the kitchen I went straight into the refrigerator and grabbed the water pitcher and got startled from a voice behind me.

Rene: Your up late.

Janet: Jesus Rene you scared the hell out of me what are you doing up.

Rene: Sorry just got a little thirsty I couldn't sleep.

I went to the cabinet and grabbed a glass to pour the water in.

Janet: Yeah I was a little thirsty to.

Rene: You enjoyed your night

Janet: Yes

Rene: I bet you did all that noise you two was making.

I looked at him. It was dark but the moonlight from the window was shining on his face. I didn't say anything I just looked back down and poured my water.

Rene: Ana told me you two started dating right after our divorce.

Janet: Yes why are you concerned about it.

Rene: I just don't want Ana's feelings to be hurt when you are through experimenting with her. We all know this isn't going to be a forever thing. I'm surprised you went on with this for this long.

I smacked my hand down on the counter.

Janet: You don't know shit. What me and Ana have is real rather you like it or not. Your mad because I'm the happiest I've ever been in a relationship in my life. This isn't no experiment. We are in love. You are here for one more night don't fuck it up. You'll be in your car sleeping if you keep trying me.

He laughs and gets up from his seat and walk towards me.

Rene: You still got that temper I see. Look I'm sorry its just I didn't know it was gonna be this hard to see you and then to see you happy with someone else. This was suppose to be us. We suppose to be together with our child.....

Janet: Stop! Don't you dare bring her up.

Rene: why Janet. I know its your biggest regret of your life.

Tears started to form in my eyes.

Janet: I had to do what was best you know that. Don't try to turn this around and make me out to be a bad person. We weren't ready for a child.

Rene: It doesn't matter Janet we could of figured it out together.

I was fed up with this conversation I started to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

Janet: Let me go Rene.

He let me go and I went back up stairs and went to the room. I went straight into the bathroom and sat on the floor and silently cried. He was right that was one of my biggest mistakes in my life giving my daughter up. I got up grabbed some tissue and dried my eyes. I looked in the mirror and just thought about how my life would of been if I would of never gave up my child. I turned the water on and threw water on my face and dried it with a towel. I opened up the bathroom door and the light from the bathroom shined on Ana's sleeping face. I teared up again as I just stood there watching her sleep. The love of my life doesn't even know my darkest secret. I turned the light out and got back into bed. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ana's POV

The next morning I woke up wrapped up in Janet's arms. I moved them and went into the bathroom and use it and took a shower. When I got out Janet was walking in the bathroom.

Janet: Goodmorning.

She came and kissed me.

Ana: Goodmorning to you to love.

Janet: Why didn't you wake me we could of took a shower together.

Ana: Sorry

She turned on the shower and stripped and got in. While she was in the shower I did my normal hygiene. Not long she got out and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her body. She came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me.

Janet: Last night was wild

Ana: Yes I don't even know how I am functioning right now.

She did her hygiene as we both threw on some clothes and headed down stairs. When we got down there Shawn , Kelly and Gil were already in the kitchen and Kelly was cooking breakfast.

Gil: Well well well good morning you two love birds or should I say great morning.

Ana: What are you talking about.

Shawn: ("moaning) ahhh oooh Janet Fuck!

They started to laugh and so did Janet. I was embarrassed.

Janet: Can't believe you guys heard us.

Gil: The whole world probably heard yall.

Kelly: Y'all was louder then the music.

Ana: Oh god.

I started blushing and Janet came up behind me and smacked my ass. As we all was sitting down laughing talking about last night. Rene walks through the door. He comes into the kitchen and we noticed he had some young girl with him. We all stopped and looked at him and her. I think we were all shocked at how much she looked like a young Janet. In my head I'm thinking this dude is that stuck on Janet still that he went out to get a clone of her. Janet was just staring at the both of them and she finally spoke.

Janet: Who is this Rene?