chapter 2

Ana's POV

I was playing with Prince and Paris while Janet and mike went into the back room to talk. I loved kids. I want some so bad. I been thinking about adopting or even carrying one myself. I've been scared to talk to Janet about it with all that's going on. But playing with the kids make me want them even more. I look up to see Janet coming out the room. She looked upset and I really was wondering what was wrong.

Mike: You guys should stay for dinner.

I looked at Janet and she shook her head yeah. We stayed there and just talked with Michael until it was time for dinner. When we got done eating it was getting late so me and Janet decided to head home. After we said our goodbyes we got into the car and headed home. I looked over to Janet while I was driving and she just stared out the window she looked like something was really wrong.

Ana: J

She turns to look at me.

Ana: You okay. You been kind of quiet and distant all day.

She turns to look out the window again.

Janet: I'm fine Ana.

I knew she was going through a lot so I didn't bother getting upset. We made it home and got into the house. Janet went straight upstairs without saying a word. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of wine and just sat at the table. Before I knew it I then drunk 3 glasses I was just thinking of all the things I can do to make her feel better. I don't like her like this. I miss my baby being herself. I shook the thought as I got up and headed to our room. Janet was already in bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Janet's POV

I went straight up into our room and changed into my pajamas and got into bed. I wasn't that tired but I just wanted to lay down and get my thoughts together. I didn't know what to tell Ana or how to even tell her about the situation with Rene. I don't want her to worry. When she came into the room I quickly closed my eyes and acted like I was sleeping. I heard her getting undress and got into the bed. I felt her scoot behind me and wrapped her arm around me. Then I felt her kissing my neck. I knew what she was trying to do but for once in my life I wasn't in the mood.

Janet: Ana not tonight.

Ana: Come on Janet. You've been very distant from me all day. Even though I been with you all day it still felt like you weren't even here.

She continued to kiss my neck and my shoulders and I got a little irritated. I really wasn't in the mood.

Janet: ANA STOP! PLEASE! I just wanna sleep. I'm sorry that I'm going through a lot and I can't focus all my attention on you.

She took her arms from around me and got out of bed. I immediately felt bad I turned around.

Janet: Look....

Ana: Its coo its okay I'm sorry for trying to be a good girlfriend and try to be there for you and make you feel somewhat better.

She turned and left out the door. I sighed as I just turned back around and closed my eyes. I felt a tear coming down as I just thought about everything that's going on in my life. I laid there for 15 mins just thinking and I realize having Ana mad at me and we mad at each other is something I can't deal with right now so I decided to get up and go see where she was to apologize.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ana POV

I was in the guest room which use to be my bedroom and laid in the bed. I know Janet is going through a lot and I can careless about her paying attention to me I just wanted her to feel better. I lifted up hearing the door open and in walks Janet. She comes over to the bed and climbs on top of me.

Ana: What are you doing.

Janet: I'm sorry for snapping at you. I know your just trying to help. I'm going through so much right now and I don't want one of my problems to be us falling apart.

Ana: Then just talk to me j. I'm not only your girlfriend but I'm your best friend I'm here with you and walking with you through it all. We're in this together.

She smiled that sexy ass smile and leaned down and grabbed my face and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her as we passionately made out.

Ana: I thought you wasn't in the mood.

Janet: You know I can't resist you.

I flipped her over and got in between her legs and started kissing her again. Just as I was pulling up her shirt the door bell rung. Me and her looked at each other with a scrunched up face. I looked at the clock on the nightstand and it said 12:45 a.m.

Ana: Who the fuck is at the door at this time.

Janet: I don't know.

I got up from in between her legs and we headed down the stairs. The door bell rung again and I opened it with a confused look to a man on the other side.

Janet: RENE?