chapter 16

Ana's POV

That night me and Janet was laying in bed. She was laying on my chest with her leg wrapped around me. I was slowly falling asleep until I heard her sweet soft voice.

Janet: Ana

Ana: Hmm.

Janet: I love you.

She started to play with my nipple under the covers.

Ana: Come on J I don't know if I can go another round I'm tired.

She laughed.

Janet: That's not what I wanted.

Ana: Oh, well I love you too. What's wrong?

Janet: Nothing. I was just thinking. Earlier when I saw you with the kids it made me feel some type of way. I think maybe later on down the line we should think about having our own.

I turned to the side so we can be face to face. She moved a piece of my hair out of my face.

Ana: Are you for real.

Janet: Yes I'm very serious. I honestly can't see myself with no one else but you. So why not?

I got so happy. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me and I kissed her lips multiple times.

Janet: Question is who carrying the baby.

Ana: You should. I don't do well with pain.

Janet: That's not no good reason. But I think I want to anyways. Then maybe if we want another one you can carry it. We should look into sperm donors and things like that.

Ana: Yeah or someone we know like Antonio or Gil.

Janet: Hell no. I don't want people we know so one day they can feel like they want to be apart of the child's life and we go through a bunch of bullshit.

I started laughing at how mad she got so quick.

Ana: I'm kidding. Or how about when I carry the baby we can use Michaels sperm so he or she can have some Jackson talent.

I was so joking but her face expression had me laughing hard inside.

Janet: Don't get funny. We got enough kids in our family that are sibling/cousins we don't need anymore. (You'll understand the shade if you know the jacksons family history😂)

Ana: Janet! I was joking.

I was stunned at what she said but low key laughing.

Janet: Anyways we will talk more about this when it comes down to it. I just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of our future to.

She kissed me and I turned back over and we went back to our regular position.

Janet: I really hope we get this mess with rene settled and done soon. Starting next week I have so much work to do. I have so many live performances to do and interviews and shows I'm gonna be busy for weeks.

Ana: I hope we do to.

We both finally drifted off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rene POV

I woke up to chaz and his girlfriend arguing. I had to stay at his house because I couldn't stay at the hotel knowing they were probably looking for me.
I sat up on the couch stretching and rubbing my eye. Chaz came out of the bedroom and slammed the door behind him.

Chaz: Stupid bitch always nagging about some shit.

He sat in the chair on the side of the couch.