chapter 19

Ana's POV

The next morning I woke up to an empty room. It was dark and gloomy and raining outside. I got up and went into the bathroom and did my hygiene. I went downstairs to look for Janet and she was on the couch watching TV. She looked up and smiled.

Janet: Good morning baby.

Ana: Good morning to you to you up early.

I sat down and laid my head on her lap as she played in my hair.

Janet: Yeah I couldnt sleep.

Ana: Do you wanna talk about the dream that had you crying last night.

Janet: No I don't want to relive it.

Just then there was a knock at the door and I looked up at Janet who seemed a little scared so I got up to open it. It was Michael and tiffany.

Mike: Good morning y'all.

Ana: Goodmorning. What y'all doing here.

Mike: Awe Antonio told us to meet over here. He got a plan.

Janet: Uh okay.

They came in and sat down in the living room. I laid back down on Janet's lap and so happen to look over at Michael and tiffany who was giggling and flirting like crazy and I just almost threw up in my mouth. I still hated tiffany. Janet can forgive her all she want but I wasn't about to. Just then the doorbell rung and Michael went to go get it. I sat up as Antonio walked in the living room.

Antonio: Wassup guys.

We all say hey as he came and sat down.

Antonio: Okay here's the plan. We will have Rene come to the warehouse where he think Ana and Tiffany will be once he get there my guys will grab him and strap him down. Y'all can come through and say what y'all want to to him and then me and my guys can handle him from there.

Janet: Y'all gonna kill him.

Antonio: Yes I have to. If I keep him alive it gives him an opportunity to come after me and I don't play that shit.

Janet: I don't want him to die. I don't want anyone dying.

Mike: Look dunk I know he's your ex but its gotta be done.

Janet: Its not even that I just don't want anyone losing their life.

Ana: Seriously j you have to get over it because he obviously don't give a fuck about my life or Tiffany's or any of us at that matter he will kill us in a heart beat so let that asshole get what he deserves.

She looks at me and gets up and walk away and goes upstairs.

Mike: I'll go talk to her.

Ana: No I'll go. Look we going through with that plan rather she with it or not. I'm not about to spend the rest of my life worrying about his ass.

Mike: Hold on what about your cousin.

Antonio: Oh Ill take care of him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Janet's POV

I went upstairs and laid across the bed. I'm not trying to save Rene I just don't want nobody losing they life during this. I looked up as I seen Ana walks in and closes the door. She came and sat on the bed.

Ana: I know you have a heart but sometimes you have to let things just happen.

Janet: I don't want that hunting me for the rest of my life. Knowing I got someone killed.

Ana: Well that someone is a danger to you, me and everyone else so he deserves it. look J I don't want no one getting killed either but that's what has to happen.