chapter 9

Janet's POV

I woke up very tired. I turned around and looked at the clock and it read 8:31 am . I grabbed my phone from the night stand and seen there was a message from mike.

From:Mike

I have Tiffany's DNA

I got out of the bed quietly trying not to wake Ana up and went into the bathroom and called mike.

Mike: Hello

Janet:( "whispering") What the hell you mean you have her DNA

Mike: I invited her over for dinner last night after dinner I noticed she left her gum on the napkin I stored it in a bag.

Janet: What! Can that even work.

Mike: I'm sure it can. I just need your DNA and we can do this test privately without their knowledge.

Janet: Okay when.

Mike: As soon as possible. I can come swab your mouth today so I can give it to my guy at the lab and he can get working on it.

Janet: Okay how long can that take?

Mike: like 12-72 hours it depends.

Janet: Okay well let's get it started today cause I have to go to New York for some interviews promoting this album. I leave tonight.

Mike: okay I'll be there by noon.

Janet: okay see you then.

I hung up from mike and turned the shower on and stripped and hopped in the shower. When I got out I did my normal routine and opened the bathroom door. I seen Ana sitting on the bed in a towel putting lotion on her legs.

Janet: Good morning Baby. You took a shower already?

I walked over and pecked her lips.

Ana: Yeah I went into the guest bathroom.

Janet: Why didn't just join me.

Ana: Cause I wanted to be in and out and you know if I would of gotten in that shower with you we would of been all day.

I laughed as i shook my head in agreement. I told her about the whole DNA situation as we got dressed.

Ana: Well I can't wait till this is settle.

Janet: You and me both.

After we got dressed we decided to pack so we can have everything together for the flight tonight. When we were done we went downstairs and grabbed something to eat. As Ana was starting to cook breakfast the door bell rung. I went to open it in surprise to see Tiffany and Rene on the other side.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rene POV

Rene: Good morning . what's cooking?

I walked in like I owned the place.

Janet: Uh what are you doing here Rene.

Rene: Tiffany wanted to see her mother.

Tiffany: Sorry if we came at a bad time.

Janet: Uh no no come in.

We walked into the kitchen as I seen Ana cooking at the stove.

Rene: Aye sweetness can you make me some of that bacon to.

Ana: Um my name is Ana and you can ask politely. You don't walk in nobody house demanding stuff.

I threw my hands up.