chapter 13

Janet POV

I felt a tap on my shoulder and opened my eyes to see joey.

Joey: We are gonna be landing soon.

Janet: Okay thank you joey.

I looked around and didn't see tiffany nor Ana . I got up and walked into the back I opened the door and couldn't believe my eyes. Tiffany was in the bed with ana.

Janet: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!

Ana: Its not what it looks like. This bitch is crazy.

Tiffany: She tried to come on to me when I came back here to see if she was doing okay when you fell asleep.

Ana: She fucking lying.

I looked at both of them with tears coming down my face.

Janet: Ana how could you.

She got up and ran to me.

Ana: Baby are you really believing this bitch you don't even know if she is really yours.

Tiffany: I am her child.

Ana: Bitch

Ana leaped over and grabbed Tiffany by the throat choking her out. I ran and grabbed Ana off of her.

Janet: ANA stop!

Ana got off of her and pushed passed me.

Tiffany: And she say I'm the crazy one that bitch is crazy she tried to kill me. We just got close I would never do that to you.

I didn't know what to think. I sat down as the plane landed. Ana was the first to get off the plane. By the time I got off she was no where to be found.

Janet: Joey where is Ana.

Joey: She said she was taking a cab.

Me and Tiffany got into the car as we drove to drop Tiffany off at home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ana POV

I was beyond piss I couldn't believe Janet would questioning me like that. She know damn well I love her to much to even think about doing anything with anyone else. Especially on her plane with another chick like how fucking dumb do that sound. Instead of going home I had the taxi take me to Michaels house I was about to get to the bottom of this bullshit.
When we pulled into the gates of Neverland ranch I got out with my bags and went and knocked on Michaels door. His maid opened and invited me in and lead me to Michael. He was sitting in the home theater just thinking I guess.

Michael: Ana what are you doing here. Where's Janet?

Ana: She is probably on her way home we got into it.

Michael: Where is she I been calling her its important. What happen?

I told Michael about the whole Tiffany story and how Janet lost her phone and that's why she didn't get any of his messages.

Michael: Look we need to go over to your house now. Tiffany is not Janet's child.

Ana: I KNEW IT! Rene is apart of this isn't he.

Mike: I believe so. Come on let's go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rene POV

I got a call from Tiffany saying that they are back so I decided to just pick her up from Janet's house. I was hoping and praying she did everything I asked her to do and correctly. I didn't want to hurt her but I would. I pulled up at Janet's home as I got out and knocked on the door. Janet answered it but it looked like she been crying.

Rene: Are you okay what's wrong.

Janet: I caught tiffany and Ana in bed together. Tiffany said Ana was trying to come on to her.

Rene: What! Are you serious. Wow. See Janet I told you that girl is no good.

Janet: What the fuck you mean you told me? You didn't tell me shit? For one I don't believe tiffany at all because when I walked in it looked like tiffany was on Ana not the other way around.

Rene: Listen. Tiffany is your child you have to believe her. Where is she.

Janet: I don't have to believe shit. You know what I believe I believe Ana. And I brought tiffany to her house.

Rene: fuck I told her to come here. Look imma go to her house and straighten all this out. Can I use your bathroom first.

I walked into the bathroom and closed the door. That bitch Tiffany fucked up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Janet POV

I was sitting there wondering where Ana was and if she was okay. But then the front door open and in walks Ana and mike.

When Ana walked into the door with Michael I felt relief. I ran to her and hugged her tight.

Janet: Baby I'm sorry I made you feel like I didn't believe you. I was just caught off guard. I love you you so much and know you wouldn't do anything like that to hurt me.

Ana: Its fine baby. Look there is something that we have to tell you.

Mike: Rene car parked outside is he here.

Janet: Yes I just told him about tiffany and How she came on to Ana. He went into the bathroom before he went to talk to tiffany.

Mike: Well that's the least of your worry's. The test came back and Janet Tiffany is not your child.

I stopped and looked at him.

Janet: So you telling me she is not my daughter. WHAT IN THE FUCK!

he pulled out the papers and showed them to me. That son of a bitch rene. I should of known he was here to start up some mess. I was so angry. I walked fast to the bathroom and started pounding on the door.

Janet: RENE OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR. YOU SON OF A BITCH. YOU TRIED TO PLAY ME AND THINK I WASNT GONNA FIND OUT. OPEN THE DOOR!

there was no answer at all. I twisted the knob and it open but Rene wasn't in the bathroom. I looked through the whole bathroom. We then heard a car start up and ran to the front door and seen Rene sped off. He must of stuck out the back door while we were talking. He must know we know.

Mike: We are gonna get that bitch. Imma call some people. Him and Tiffany is going down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tiffany POV

I was sitting at home scared shitless because the plan to seduce Ana failed terribly. My phone rung and it was Rene I was scared to answer but knew if I didn't he'd be mad.

Tiffany: Hey baby.

Rene: BITCH! DONT HEY BABY ME. YOU THEN FUCKED UP!

Tiffany: Look I know the plan with the whole Ana thing didn't work but........

Rene: NO BITCH THEY KNOW YOU NOT HER CHILD. THEY MUST OF GOT SOME OF YOUR DNA AND TESTED WITH JANETS. YOU STUPID BITCH I TOLD YOU IF YOU FUCK THIS UP I WAS GONNA KILL YOU RIGHT! WELL PREPARE TO DIE BITCH.

he hung up and I knew he was on his way to my house I quickly put on some shoes and left out the back door and quickly dialed a number.

Tiffany: Janet please help me. I will explain everything just please help me Rene is about to kill me.