chapter 11

Janet's POV

After my interview I head to the back. Deep down inside I was pissed. I didn't want to talk about the incident and the whole interview was uncomfortable. The only thing that made me lose my thought was seeing Ana as I walked back towards my dressing room. She looked up from the paper she was looking at and smiled and so did I.

Ana: You okay. He was really grilling you.

Janet: Yeah I'm good. Where's tiffany.

Ana: Uh about tiffany she......

Just then tiffany came up.

Tiffany: Wow you look so beautiful.

Janet: Thank you tiffany. Y'all ready to go cause I need to change and we need to get home cause I'm tired.

Ana: ("clearing throat") thought you was gonna leave it on until we got home.

She gave me a look but not saying to much cause tiffany was standing there. I really forgot I told her I would wear the dress home so she can take me out of it.

Janet: Yeah I forgot.

I went into the dressing room and grab my things and joey was waiting for me. We got into the truck and I slid close to Ana putting my hand on her leg. She whispered in my ear.

Ana: I can't wait until we get home.

I smiled as we drove to the apartment. We made it there and we got out and went in.

Tiffany: Well thanks for the day. I really loved spending time with you janet. I'm going to shower and get some sleep.

Janet: Me too Tiffany. See you in the morning honey.

Ana: Honey?

Janet: Stop it come on.

I grabbed her hand and led her into our room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ana's POV

I was hoping Janet wasn't getting caught up with this girls bullshit.
She closed the door and I was about to tell her everything.

Ana: Look J...

Janet: Shhh.... You beg me to wear this home so come take it off of me.

She was leaning on the wall by the door. I walked up to her and passionately started kissing her. I slowly ran my hands down her sides to her waist as she put her arms around my neck. I pulled away as I took her hand and led her to the bed. I laid her down on it and I took my shirt over my head and was left in my bra. She bit and licked her lips as she watched me climbed in between her legs. I started kissing her neck as she let out a soft moan. I started with one sleeve and pulled it down as I'm trailing kisses from her neck to her shoulder. I did it to the other arm as I got her arms out of the strap. I trailed my tongue all the way down to between her breast. I pulled the top part of her dress down revealing her breast. I started playing with her nipple ring with my tongue and sucked on her nipples. I did it to the other one as I grabbed both of her breast in my hands and started sucking on both of them. She started to moan a little louder. I finally just couldn't take it and slid the dress down her hips and off on the floor. I threw her legs up and proceed my tongue into her. That night I showed her how much I appreciated her. When we were done she just laid in my arms.

Janet: You know I love you so much.

Ana: I love you so much to. You know I been thinking.... Eh never mind.

Janet: No. Say what you was gonna say.

Ana: No I don't think its the time to talk about it. You know with everything going on.