chapter 15

Ana's POV

We arrived at Michaels ranch and went inside. I was still kind of upset that we were helping Tiffany. The kids ran up to me and hugged me.

Prince: Auntie Ana wanna watch a movie with us?

Ana: Sure. Just give me one second.

They ran to the movie room as I walk up to Janet.

Mike: Okay what's going on.

As Ana begin to explain herself to Michael I whisper in Janet's ear.

Ana: I'm going to go watch a movie with the kids.

Janet: Okay love you.

Ana: Uh I love you too.

I kissed the side of her cheek and walked into the movie room. I laid back on the sofa in the room as a cartoon movie called The Incredibles came on and prince and Paris came and laid next to me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Janet's POV

After tiffany explained to mike the story she told us. He just looked at me and back at her.

Mike: And we suppose to believe you.

Tiffany: Look I know what I did was messed up trust me imma regret it til the day I die but I promise you everything I just told you was the truth.

Janet: So what should we do mike.

Mike: We will try to help you tiffany but don't think we buddy buddy.

Tiffany: That's fine I just wanna get away from Rene and start my life over.

Mike: I'm sure. Listen you all are staying here tonight. Dunk you and Ana can stay in the room you always stay in when your here and tiffany I'll show you your room. Mean while I'm going to make some calls and find this muthafucka because I know he's planning something now that we know whats really going on.

He got up and had Tiffany follow him upstairs. I went to go to the movie room to see what Ana was doing. When I walked in I seen her and the kids watching a movie and just the site brought butterflies to my stomach. I could really see is having a child together. We made eye contact and she smiled I motioned my finger for her to come here. She got up and told the kids she'll be back but what I had in plan she wasn't coming back. When she came over I grabbed her hand and we headed upstairs I went into our room and closed the door and locked it.

Ana: What are you doing.

I pushed her on the bed and straddled her lap. I leaned down and kissed her lips.

Janet: I feel like we haven't had time to our selves.

Ana: So why can't you wait until tonight when everyone is sleeping.

Janet: Because I want you now!

I put my hand down her pants and started rubbing on her clit and leaned down and started to kiss her. She soon flipped me over so fast it scared the hell out of me. I wrapped my legs around her waist as she started kissing on my neck rubbing her hands up and down my thighs. Then I heard a knock on the door. I could barley get a word out because it didn't stop Ana from kissing all over me.

Janet: Y-yes

Mike: Come down stairs we have to figure this shit out now.

I deep breathed hard as Ana got up. She walked towards the door and I grabbed her and turned her around.

Janet: Don't think this is over. We will finish later.

I licked her from her chin to her lips.

Ana: Why the hell you have to lick me. Freaky ass.

She slapped my ass as I opened the door and we walked down stairs. We went into the room where mike and Tiffany sat. I sat down on the sofa and Ana sat next to me.

Mike: Alright so I got some guys looking for him. I'm pretty sure he some where throwing a fit trying to figure out what to do.

Tiffany: he has a friend here name chaz. I'm pretty sure he might be with him because they were into the bullshit together.

Janet: I know chaz. He and Rene been friends for years. He always kept Rene in some shit when we were together. He's nothing but trouble.

Mike: well we need to find this chaz dude to Once we find him we can go from there on what to do.

Ana: Okay let me just say Giving rene money ain't gonna solve this problem because that just gives him an opportunity to keep coming back and I don't know about y'all but I can't keep having my life interrupted every time this asshole need money. So what's the other options jail or death.

Janet: No one is dying Ana.

Ana: okay well Y'all are the Jacksons y'all can easily get him locked up for harassment and fraud or some shit.

It didn't sound half bad but whatever we do it needs to happen fast so we all can get on with our life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rene POV

I made it to a bar in long beach as I sat in the far back drinking a beer waiting for chaz to walk in. He finally walked in and I waved my hand and motioned him over to me. He came and sat across from me in the booth.

Rene: I got you a beer.

Chaz: Thanks so wassup.

Rene: You still mess with them Mexicans over in Compton.

Chaz: Yeah those my peeps why?

Rene: Janet has grown close to this bitch Ana she been dating. Guarantee if we get her she will be willing to do anything to get her back.

Chaz: Word? So you wanna kidnap this Ana chick? What about tiffany!

Rene: nine times out of ten the bitch ran to Janet and told her everything so I believe she with them. If we get Ana we getting tiffany to. The only difference is we killing tiffany.

Chaz: finally bro. Glad you not letting no pussy come before your money.

Rene: Nah never.

Chaz: I'll call my cousin Antonio and see if he can get the guys together.

Rene: I thought he was gay.

Chaz: He is but that don't stop him. He is the brains of every operation they run. If you gonna kidnap someone you gonna need him on this.

Rene: Alright call him up.

(A/N: Yes I'm talking about Ana's ex and they're supposed friend Antonio")