15| A New side to him

I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn't love myself
- Unknown

C H A P T E R F I F T E E N

L A C Y
W H I T E

- - -

WITH A SHRILL cry, I screamed at the tops of my lungs. "Get out!"

Cyrus has burst into my apartment, his brown eyes scanning over me as I gripped onto a towel that was far too short to cover my legs.

"Why-what a lovely sight." He smirked, shamelessly raking his eyes over my figure.

Biting the insides of my cheeks, I sighed deeply and shook my head. My body spun around and I rushed back into my bedroom, locking the door behind me.

"Infuriating man." I muttered, peering out of the window only to groan as I took in the cold and dull weather.

Today I wanted to do some shopping, I needed to update my closet as well as go back and revisit the kids at the orphanage.

Today would be rather hectic especially with that devil banging lounging about as if he owned the place.

Looking through my wardrobe, I settled on an outfit and then I picked out a pair of black lace up heels to match.

I applied a layer of natural make up and then made a popping noise with my lips as I finished my whole look off.

"Lacy, Lacy, open the door." Cyrus's deep voice called out. He knocked on the locked bedroom door repeatedly, the sound becoming more and more annoying as the time had passed.

"Alright, alright. I'm coming!" I shouted, clipping an elegant looking bracelet around my wrist.

Opening the door, I came face to face with Cyrus. His lips were curved into a smirk as he examined my outfit.

"Stunning." He winked. At this, I rolled my eyes and pushed past his tall and stubborn self.

"Where will we be going, angel?" He asked as I picked up my car keys, turning around to face him as my eyebrow raised.

Observing him carefully, I made a tutting sound and lifted my head up to meet gazes with his dark eyes.

"We aren't going anywhere. I am going shopping then I have somewhere else to be, but you can go anywhere as long as it's away from me." I stated. Cyrus seems amused since a string of chuckles escaped his lips.

"Darling, The further you push me away-.." Pausing mid sentence, he took a long stride forwards, standing before me, his hand found its way under my chin.

"-The closer I'll get." He stated as he smiled, peeling the keys from my fingertips and then grabbing my hand. Lacing his fingers with my own, he pulled me out of my apartment with one encouraging tug.

Shockingly enough, Cyrus had managed to push me into the car and unrecovered by what had happened, I remained planked on the leather seat, my lips parted in shock.

Finally able to move properly, my head snapped to his as he concentrated on the road, a small grin playing on his lips as he knew that I was now looking at him.