12.

It's been weeks since Harry's funeral. But it's funny because it doesn't feel like he's dead. He talked to me. It sounds crazy but he did, the dead boy talked to me.

The thoughts about the way he died always angered me. I wasn't told by anyone until he dies that he had cancer let alone cancer I could have been a donor for. He had some kind of cancer where his eyes wouldn't work. He was basically going blind, all he needed was a donor, and no one was willingly to go blond for him. Not even his mom, she was too busy still being upset about the fact that her son might be gay.

Fucking great.

I'm going to Liam's house this weekend and we're both hanging out, including Niall, at his place. I'm alone at home right now since James' is somewhere out with his friends and my mom and Richard are at work. I don't do much but play on my play station and read but that's about it.

I pause the game to answer my phone that's ringing, it's from my aunt supposedly but I don't even talk to her.

"Hi aunt Bea.", I say lazily.

"Hello.", an familiar voice that's not my aunt's comes on instead.

" This can't be who I think it is.", I say in disbelief.

"But Louis it is. You spoke to me 2 weeks ago. Surely you didn't forget about me, did you?", his voice says.

" No, how could I ever forget you.", I stand up and make sure all my doors are locked.

I'm not dying tonight.

"You don't think that locked doors and closed windows will stop me do you?", he starts chuckling.

" Look, if you're playing some sick game then hang up. This isn't that movie Scream.", I press the hang up button but the call doesn't end.

Instead my phone starts sparking and doing crazy glitches.

"What the hell?!", it drops from my hand onto the couch and then I hear knocks on the walls.

"Knock knock.", I hear a whisper from behind me and turn around but see nothing.

" Fuck no.", I run for the door and unlock it but I can't open it.

Then from behind me, a dresser comes crashing into it so I can't open the door. I go for the backdoor but that one has nails in it jammed shut. There's a faint laugh echoing in the house and it's the same one I heard weeks ago.

"Louis, why are you running away. I just want to tell you a joke."

"Stop it! Go away! You're not real! You're supposed to be dead Harry!!"

"I'm not dead Louis, I'm right here. Can't you see me?"

Then before my eyes there's a little curly headed boy running passed me, fast.

"Stop playing with my head!", I start crying out of frustration and spin around to see if I can see him anywhere.

He keeps laughing at me. Like I'm a dog running around in a circle after my tail.

" What do I have to do to make you go away? Croatoan!!! Croatoan!!"

"This isn't American Horror Story Louis! This is real life and I'm only trying to talk to you! I miss you.", his voice is angry but calm at the end.

It actually sounds like him. Could he really be alive?

"Harry, is it really you?", I whimper through my tears.

On the floor it starts glowing, like there are lights underneath the floor or something. It gets my attention and then words start to glow little by little.