page 4

{this is her style}____________________________________________________________________

{this is her style}
____________________________________________________________________

Lara's pov

after walking for another day I finally reach what I think is arkadia.it has been awhile since we made peace with the sky people . as I get closer I start to see men with guns and then I know it's arkadia.

As I reach the gate I'm greeted by men yelling "grounder" and pointing guns at me I put my hands up "I'm lara" I sate clearly so they can hear "go Home girl" a guy yells at me "please I need to know if my brother is here" I pled "go home grounder" they raise there guns "woah woah woah" two men yell walking through the group an older man and a younger man that looks like octavia probably her brother.

The men walk out of the gates and to me. they let there guns hang as they abroch me "what's you're name" the older man asked "lara" I say "lara, I'm kane this is bellamy" "bellamy? As in bellamy Blake, Octavia's brother?" I ask "how do you know who I am and how do you know my sister" he asks "I'm lincolns sister" I say and he looks straight to kane and he looks to him. "Is he here? I need to see him" "he's with Octavia he took the day of training, i'll bring you to find him " bellamy says.

We walk through the gates as we past the people I ask "has lincoln told you about me" "No, we didn't even know he had a sister" he replies "actually he has two me and lexa" bellamy stops in his tracks and turns to face me "lexa is your sister commander lexa? Why haven't we heard about you? Where did you pop out of all of a sudden?" He questions "yes lexa is my sister and lincoln is my brother.when you're ship landed here I was in polis I've always been right infeont of you but youve never looked therfore you never saw me i went to lunas village after the war against mt. Whether When your people came to luna's village I stayed out of site no one told you about me because lexa ordered it." I reply he starts walking again and I follow "so even after a truce you still stay a secret....why?" "I don't know" I answer then we just keep walking

"Down the hall 3 door on the right it's your brothers and Octavia's room" he says "your not coming?" "No...octavia still hates me..good luck with your brother" he puts a hand on my shoulder and starts to walk away "hey bellamy" I turn around as does he "yeah" "it'll pass trust me I know sisters I have one and am one" he smiles "thanks" he continues on his way as do I.

"Door 3 on the right" I tell myself as I walk nervously down the hall as I reach the door I nervously knock waiting for an answer. A few seconds later lincoln opens the door and his face is cover in shock, I smile a little "hey" as soon as I say that he hugs me and I jump up to hug him. Once we brake from the hug I see a tall beautiful girl with wet hair and grounder clothes on "Octavia?" I ask  she looks even more bequtiful in real life. She looks to lincoln "is this lara?" She asks him he nods. She comes over and hugs me and I hug her "your brother loves you so much" she wispers quietly so only I can hear I smile "I know" we brake from the hug and she smiles at me but her smile drops as soon as she sees guards walking down the hall. "Lincoln" she says and he nods he walks inside octavia puts a hand on my back and walks me in. She closes the door and looks at me "I  dont trust many of my people i only trust a small amount" she says and I nod "understandable" I reply.