PAGE 6

Lincolns Pov

"Lincoln" I hear a little voice call I lift my head and turn to see lara "hey lara,what's up" I ask "well its getting dark and Octavia's worried" she say climbing throw the little arch that i came in she sits beside me and rests her head on my arm . "How did you know I was here?" "I didn't me,clarke,lexa,octavia and bellamy have been looking for you for ages" she says "oh I must have fallen asleep or something" "what's wrong after seeing lexa you disappeared " I look at the concerned girl in front of me so innocent yet exposed to so much "it's fine" I shift my wight to get up but she pulls me down "no its not I'm your sister I know you what is it lincoln please let me help you" I sigh "lexa and I don't have a good relationship between us you know that really I'm just sick of it that's all but it's ok" I lie to her face one of the only people in this world who I care for. It brakes my heart but it's to soon for her to know about the baby, about the flashbacks that happen when no one's around about the mountain everything. "It's ok lexa's opening up a bit maybe you two can mend everything " she smiles "yeah maybe" I smile and stand I extend my arm to help her up and she takes it. I let her leave first and follow right behind her.

Once we're out in the open octavia sees us "aww lincoln" she runs dispute being out of breath and jumps onto my arms "I was so worried" she wispers hugging me tightly "I know I'm here its ok" I set her down and kiss her head "I'm sorry" I say " I'll tell everyone we found you and that your ok " lara smiles leaving me and octavia alone "Octavia remember your pregnant you can't be running around" I tell her " I know I was worried I feel like I can't leave you alone for 5 minutes "she smiles but at the same time is serious after everything that happened I never want to leave her side again even after a month. "Let's get inside" I wrap my arm around her and we walk "by the way bellamy said he might let us have a tent of our own" Octavia smiles as do I "and lara will be able to have her tent close to ours" she add . You may think the rooms are better but tents are really you're able to walk outside when ever, there are no stuffy walls ,no creaking of the floor as people go in and out and no marching guards. it's peaceful . Octavia always hates the ark rooms it reminds her to much of the room she shared with her brother and mother. The thing is bellamy didn't want to give us a tent because he was afraid of Octavia sneeking out guess raven must have changed his mind. We reach our room and bellamy and lara are walking down our way. Seconds later the're in front of us "she lost her way" bellamy says with a smile "thanks bell" Octavia say tiredly and walks into the room. "Yeah thanks means alot , goodnight" I say and walk in to see octavia passed out on the bed I smile and move her over so I can't fit too. I kiss her head and try to sleep knowing lara will be in soon.

Bellamys pov

"Wow she actually talked to you" lara giggles witch makes me grin "yeah" I laugh "well thank you, goodnight bellamy" she smiles and walks in. I walk away and out of the ark octavia is right the ark is awful I'll definitely be getting them tents soon I didn't keep them there to punish them after lincoln came back octavia didn't want to leave the room it's also easier to find but I'm not her keeper and I know that I just want to protect her. I walk to mine and ravens tent she's laying in bed and cuddling a pillow. I take of my jacket then look around for her brace as she'll need it in the morning. I look around and can't find it then I think about raven being raven and not taking it of. I move the blankets and reveal her brace still on her leg. I shake my head and kiss her head.my little bird never wants to take of her brace. I slowly and carefully start taking it off unbuckling the clips then slowly sliding it of and putting it right next to her for the morning. I take my shirt off then taking the pillow of raven and putting it back where it's ment to be I slip into the bed making raven stir she turns around backs into my chest making herself comfortable. I put my arms across her waist and she joins our hands together "you're sneaky blake" she whispers making me smile "but not sneaky enough " I hear her smile as she fixed her head into a comfortable spot. I kiss her head and fall asleep.