Page 14

Lincolns pov.

"Lincoln of trikru you have been sentenced to death by the ex---" "Lincoln, Lincoln wake up" I jolt up Octavia shaking me trying to wake me up with tears streaming down her face. I look at her with concern lacing me face I wipe away a tear with my thumb "what happened? are you ok?" "you were shaking in your sleep I...I couldn't wake you...you just kept shaking" Octavia breathes looking down I pull her in for a hug "its ok Im sorry" she shakes her head "are you ok" I look down at the dark headed girl in front of me "yeah, yeah Im fine just a bad dream" she wraps her small arms around my waist cuddling her head in my chest. I bring her legs up over mine then pull the blanket over hers as the cold from the sea is starting to hit polis. She lets out sighs of relief then the room is silent the only sound is Octavias and my breath her hands cling to my shirt desperate to hold on as if the moment she let go I'd be gone I couldn't blame her after everything the first time I saw her I couldn't let go I had no idea what just happened I had a wound on both sides of my head like I had been shot and I was but I survived we were confused in denial angry and hurt but none of that mattered we were with each other again and if nightmares and flash back and vison is what I have to put up with to be with my family Im fine with that. I pick her hand up in mine laying down I play with her hair until I fall asleep.

I wake up the next morning with Octavia still in my arms but shes awake she traces my hands with her frail fingers I smile slightly at the girl in my arms unable to see the old her the bitter girl that killed anyone skiripa' death from above no just the sweet girl that I love the girl that spent the night with me in my cave who snuck out just to see me risking her life the girl who was strong without even knowing it. Then there is a loud banging at the door and 2 men enter Octavia sits up quickly as do I. I put my arm in front of her to hold her back or protect her from whoever just walked in "Lincoln kom trikru Octavia kom skaikru you are needed by the commanders right away" we look at each other "we will escort you down" "thats ok we can just go down our selves" Octavia gives a small uncomfortable smile "no our commands are strict we must escort you" the man say crossing his Arms "okay... Can. You let me get dressed?" Octavia asks there lips make and 'O' shape and leave to stand outside the door. Octavia falls back onto the bed with her hands on her face "you ok?" I ask "yeah she get up and throws on her jeans then tosses me my jacket. she pulls on her boots and fixes her hair by then I've everything ready to head down.

"And what about the attack we can't just ignore this Clarke" "we have more important things to worry about and besides what else can we do" " strike back life isnt all about peace Clarke people died out their good people because of who? Azgada yet again I will not sit back and do Notting" "there are more important things then war" "LEXA" Clarke and leeara yell in unison as they fight among themselves. Lexa crosses an arm over her chest and put the other to her head "what?" she asks in a confused tired tone "lee your right Azgada will be brought to justice but right now we have to deal with the end of the world and Clarke we cant just keep this on hold until you find a way to fix things we have to act soon" "so your saying there both right" bellamy says "yes" "but what about this new ally" "I have an idea about them they are called waste landers and there right if Asgayda has teamed up with the waste landers its not good they will use any weapon they can find whereas us and Azgada we only use knifes swords axes other things" "only?" bellamy question Lara "the waste landers will use guns,missiles rockets,bombs where as the rest of our clans wouldn't she tells him" "what about the whole baby thing" bellamy asks "bel" Octavia quietly scowls "they don't like children a sickness a few years back killed alot of azgaydens but it hit the children worse so they dont think people around us should have children or us our selves" "why?" because "I killed his sister the Queens only daughter she was a night blood during my conclave I killed her" "and thou fort the hatred for me started believing lexa shouldn't have a sister or child if they couldn't although the child thing shouldnt be a problem" Lara smiles causing lexa to try stop herself from laughing "so really they're just jealous maybe we can reason with them maybe there are some like roan" Clarke says "you have a lot of faith in a man you dont even know" Lara tells her " what roan will help we saved his life and he helps us before"  "because you had a common goal put the flame in Ontaris head you no longer have that" "I think saving the lives of our people is a common goal" "what makes you think he'd save anyone but himself"  "he cares for the people of Azgada he'll help"

*later*

Leearas pov.

"hey" ayia smiles sitting beside me "hi" I say taking a drink of ice cold water "you ok?" I ask "yeah are you? Im fine so what are we going to do about last night she asks" I sigh "I dont know" "what do you mean you dont know Lara 12 men died last night and for what? We have to do something" "I know but everyones more conserved about the melt down and maybe they're right last night raven told me that signs are already beginning to show she has a radiation detector in arkadia she says its not going down but its beginning to rise and when it reaches red— " "were dead?" yeah I sigh again "we still can't do noting" "didn't you hear me the worlds ending it doesnt matter what we do to them in the next 5 months we'll all be dead" "thats in five months. But we have Asgayda trying to kill us and you know echo more loyal to the ice nation then roan" I roll my eyes "hes the king" I point out "not anymore" she points out "if lexa doesnt punish them the clans will fall out of line they will begin to think shes weak again then how many people will have to die so she can prove herself probably more then there are in those donjons" "the clans will follow whoever has the flame" I say "ice nation think ontari is their rightful commander and now shes dead they want a war" "ontari was a ticking time bomb we knew that thats why we never told our leaders about her" "yeah and now look how many people are dead "well someone did have to win the conclave" "yeah Aden" "then what? he would have suffered the same faith as ontari" "not if he had the flame look Lara think what you want but those prisoners must pay for what they have done if anyone tried to kill you a year ago theyd be dead in seconds" "tree years ago she just got me back" "I know that but even before then if they so much as looked at you the wrong way they wouldnt have a damm tongue" "you remember that?" I laugh "yeah"she giggles "how could I forget" we both laugh then wiping the tears from our eyes we stand up "you know if it comes to it glowkru will stand by trikru if it comes to it" her voice is now serious and I am too I give a nod of thanks and and " trikru will have golwkru also" "the princess will be pleased as will the prince I assume you have to go soon then" "yes but I'll be back" "you always are" I smile

After we head our separate ways I head to the stables to get my horse. hello baby I stroke her main. I begin to saddle up when Im done I open the gate and mount up and gallop out of the gates of polis into the greens of the forest

*flashback*

"why are you so happy" I question Lincoln in a dull tone as I look up from my drawing book "what?" Im normal happy "no you're not I say standing up closing my book and putting it on the table"  "what you drawing?" he asks "ugh noting just some things" I try to avoid the question "can I see" "nope" I take an apple from the basket next to the cupboard taking a bite I swoop up my book and began to walk to my room "where are you going?" Lincoln yells after me to my room "why dont we go on a small hunt later" he asks "ugh sure I turn around for what?" "ugh well anything birds, cows, deer Im ok with birds and cow no deer" I turn back around "oh come on lee how long will this go on for" "how long will I live for?" he sighs "right so you're coming?" "Yeah" I walk into my room and close the door behind me. I throw my book on the bed and put the apple on the table and lift the window I rush to my wardrobe and try pull out a bag full of supplies come on you "son of bitch" I whisper "shit" I stumble back as the bag is finally free I throw it out the window then jump out I sling the bag on my back and quietly close the window behind me. I sprint out into the trees fast as my legs can take me "ahh" "ahh oh ayia" "bloody hell" she laughs "sorry I thought you were a wild dog or something" "why?" "Your usually quiet" "yeah well we have to hurry Lincoln doesn't know Im out" "he never knows" "lets go Im going hunting with him later of course you are..wait were going to another clan and youre going hunting with Lincoln later theres no time" "thats why I brought these we turn a corner and there they are one black horse and one white horse tied to a tree "fastest horses in polis" I begin to untie them "hope they thought you how to ride a horse in glow huh" I through a piece of rope over to her "yeah they did actually" "good you take sugar shes calmer I'll take midnight" "ok you sure this is a good idea" "yes"  "I hope you know what youre doing" she gets up on the horse and walks off a bit. "me too" I tilt my head then turn it as I mount up and follow her.