page 13 the last warrior

"what the hell is the last warrior" Clarke asks as we walk down the hall "the last warrior it's a story I used to tell leeara once there was a war against the ground and the sky the armies fought for years against each other after the 10th year the fighting stopped the war wiped out everyone except a young girl named leeara she was 19 the youngest warrior of them all the last warrior she was wounded exposed weak she walked for days among the bodies of the dead the warrior lost to battle there was Notting left she took shelter under the bodies of the dead from animals fighting a battle to stay alive on her own no food no water no people a battle soon to be lost she fought until her last dying breath her last words were 'ai gonplei nou ste odon nowe' meaning my fight is never over that was six years after the war when she finally died in a forest against a large willow tree my people believe the tree consumed her body and if a child was born on the same day in the same place leeara died they would become known as the triheda commander of the forest to be the last survivor when lee was born I came to tondc we named her after leeara in the story because our mother read it to us since our mother died giving birth she never got to read it to her we knew it was a name she would have liked and she was born on the same day in the same place." Lexa explains "you were born in the middle of the forest" we stop I give Clarke a 'really ? You've got to be kidding' look "there is Notting but forest down here and actually tondc was said to be built in the same area and our house was built right where the willow Tree was some say the tree is buried under the house consumed by the ground all you could see were the leaves of a willow Tree it would explain the willow leaves I kept finding in my room" "even though it is only a story our people believe it's true" we stop walking and guards open the door to the planning room where bellamy raven Octavia, Kane, miller, indra and other clan leaders await "raven please tell us you've got something " lexa says walking to the top of the table I walk to the bottom and Clarke stands next to bellamy . "by something I hope you mean a plain not a solution " raven says "that's why skikru is here to come up with a solution since you brought this upon us" a warrior spits giving raven dirty looks bellamy looks at him with anger as raven returns dirty looks "we didn't cause any of this this would have happened anyways your just lucky we're here to save your asses all the time" "save us you are the bringers of death " he slams us hands on the table "(inT) enough" I yell at him "skikru are here to help us without them we wouldn't know about this " I tell him "apologise triheda but we need a reasonable plain and I say the sky people don't have very reasonable plans" "we haven't even heard her plan let her speak " he backs of and gives a small nod. I nod in a approval to his decision "raven" I say for her to go on she gives me a small thank you look "there is no way we can beat an enemy that can't be fought we need to focus on riding out the radiation not trying to stop it that won't work we have look for a save place somewhere where there is less radiation" "do you have any suggestions? " lexa asks "no not yet over the month you were...gone we explored over the sea we found supplies some things like blankets tents food and weapons put no save zone "raven replies sadly "and the radiation detector?" "we're working on it " "see no plan just empty promises " the same man yells "we're working on it only 3 mechanics made it to the ground and 4 engineers and one is dead so if you'd like to take over I'd like to see what ideas you come up with" raven defends "oh I have one in mind bird" "enough warrior stand down " i yell he walks over to me with rage in his face clear to everyone he get a to close as if he wanted to fight "you defend these people over your own you protect murders and that man over there killed 300 of your warriors and that pretty little blond burned 300 of your warriors alive while the bird gave them the idea you defend these people the people who killed your own brother " i clutch my "back off" I control my anger "i can't be in a coalition with these people" "the I suggest you leave" he turns his head sound to see indra and all the guards with their swords our and lexa ready to draw. He laughs then turns sound and punches me in the draw he is already being dragged away by 3 guards Octavia and Clarke rush over to see if I'm ok "I'm fine" I say beginning to walk out the room "lara" Lexa's voice is laced with concern as she tries to cover up the anger "I'm fine" I insist leaving the room. I walk to my room closing the door I walk onto the balcony looking over the city seeing even more blood on the street but it still seemed from peaceful up here.

*Later *

There is a knock on the door I turn around "come in" I say turning around fully to see raven opening the door "hey" she says "hi" I sit on a seat "i just came to say I'm sorry" "for what?" I ask "for fighting" you didn't punch me. She sits next to me "but if I didn't fight back you wouldn't have defend me" "I would have defended you anyway skikru are our people now" she looks at me with sadness in her eyes she puts her finger under my chin moving my head to the side "you should talk to Clarke about that" "it's just a bruise "how are you so calm?" she asks "someone tried to kill you yesterday " "someone tries to kill me twice a week it's just another day in my life you'll get used to it Lincoln still isn't but you'll get used to it" "doesn't it get tiring?" she asks "like I said you get used to it" I tell her. We talk for hours about the ground and the ark

Octavia's pov

"is she ok " "she's fine" "Your sure" "yes raven with her right now relaxe" Lincoln sighs sitting on the bed "are you OK?" he asks "I'm fine you okay?" "yea" he breaths laying down on the bed I lay next to him "no your not...you can tell me anything" I slide my hand into his he kisses my head "just stress" I sigh "i know but we'll be ok" I look up at him he corner of his mouth turns upward then down "yeah" he kisses me passionately and the rest of the night just fade away .

Bellamys pov

"you ok?" I ask Clarke "yeah you?" she raises her eyebrow "fine you think we can get through the this?" "I don't know " she looks at the ground "things are just so complicated now" she says "i smile "when are they not" "do you remember the first week on the ground how we hated each other?" I laugh "yeah" "we've come so far from there " she looks at me "yeah we have haven't we...we make a pretty good team" I say "yeah" she smiles

So I hope you enjoyed this page this will probably be the last page for a few days since I'm on the plane right now to new York but I hope you like it if you did vote and comment

~MMG