pg.10 life of the party

Lara's pov

I wait in my room with my room for Lincoln, Octavia and the others to arrive "so bored" I groan "well then perhaps you'd like to help you sister lead the people" a voice make me jump from my bed "Gabrielle" i say " your sister has sent for you she wants you in the throne room" "are they here" "I'm afraid not tirheda but they'll be here" he says following me out of my room.

(The throne rooms a lil different now

So it's like a thrown on each side of the red carpet Ok so the blue is where Lara's throne is the red is where Lexa's is and the black is all the dead people that's are or things  that r no longer there😟 )

Ok so the blue is where Lara's throne is the red is where Lexa's is and the black is all the dead people that's are or things  that r no longer there😟 )

I walk into the throne room and see Lexa on her thrown Clarke in her seat as are the other ambassadors then a few people who stand at the side to be heard. As I walk the people bow and I look to Lexa. I take my place on my throne.

Octavias pov

"Sit still "Lincoln laughs "I can't I'm all happy and stuff" I giggle like a child "of course you are but I can't Finnish your hair if you keep this up" "okay okay " I claim down and sit still. Lincoln continues to braid my hair staying consontrated I smile at him "what " he smiles "your cute" I say "not nearly as cute as you my love" he kisses the top if my head and keeps going.

"I have to talk to Bellamy before we leave will you be ok to--" "I'll be fine" Lincoln kisses my lips "be nice" he adds letting me go I roll my eyes "I am" I say and leave the room.

"Bellamy" I call he turns around "o'?" "We need to talk" I say he nods and we walk to the bar "do you want a drink" he asks "I'll pass" I say "ok what do we need to talk about?" "...I just...i...I miss you" I cry tears flowing from my eyes he pulls me into the one of tightest hugs ever and I hug back "I'm so sorry " i cry over his shoulder "me too I should have listened" we pull apart and he looks at me he puts both his hands on either side of my face then he pulls me in for another hug. "Bellamy...there's something else" he lets go of me and sits back Down "what?" "Ok..you promise you can't freak out or kill Lincoln" "o'?" "just promise" "okay I promise" I sit down slowly "......I'm pregnant " I blurt out "what" he almost yells "you promised" he sits back Down "how long" his voices becomes soft "what?" "How long have you known" "few days" "who else knows "well Clarke and obviously Lincoln" "you told Clarke before me? " "no she told me" "so Lara and Lexa don't know" "no Lincoln was thinking about telling Lara when we get to polis and Clarke was going to help me or Lincoln tell Lexa" "oh ok-" "hey Bellamy we need you man" Miller shouts over "can't it wait a minute" "no we held it of long enough because  you were talking to your sister but you really need to get you ass over here and help with these kids" I smile and so does he "well you heard him congratulations o' " he kisses my head and runs off.

I see Lincoln walk out of the ark and over to me "hey you talk to him?" "Yeah" "and?" "We're good he's ok with it " I smile "that's grate...I'm so proud of you" he kisses my head "well I guess I have to pack a few things I'll be here if you need me" "okay" he walks away but doesn't let go of my hand until it is out of reach I smile to my self and go get ready.