She bid more than money

"Okay guys, look pretty, don't complain, and get lots of money. This is for a good cause so suck it up," Coach Tim says. He isn't very good with speeches.

"Yes sir!" we yell. 

I fix my red tie and tuck in my white button down shirt. I ask Trevor if I look good.

"Dude just because I'm gay doesn't mean I know fashion," he asnwers. 

I roll my eyes, "I didn't mean that dude."

He looks at me, "your hair is messed up."

I fix my brown hair to the side. "Thanks."

"Sure."

"Okay ladies and even gentlemen, get your wallet ready and your food buds on, because the bidding is about to begin!" principal Grace exclaims on the microphone. She jumps and her black curly hair bounces off her shoulders. The students yell and clap. "Come in guys!"

We start walking to the stage set in the school gym. Mac is the first one in line, followed by Sam, Rick, Trevor, Harold, Jimmy, Carlos and lastly me. I see almost the whole senior class along with lower class students in the gym. The girls are mainly in the front while the guys are on the back.

"Okay, Mac has a picnic filled with turkey and ham sandwiches, potato chips, juice, fruit cups, and cookies. His date will be in the park. Who wants to bid?" principal Grace says. 

Mac stands next to her and smiles. He flips his blonde hair like the Bieber guy. 

"25 dollars!" a random girl yells. 

"Okay, anyone got more money?" Principal Grace asks.

"50 dollars!" a chubby girl stands. 

"65 dollars," Amanda smiles. (She has a crush on Mac since 5th grade.)

"65 going on three, two, one?" principle says, "Sold! To the young lady in pink."

Amanda flashes her braces and giggles. Mac waves at her. He gets off the stage and goes to her. He collects the money and gives the picnic basket to her. Coach Tim gets the money from him and the process begins. 

I get more nervous as people begin to bid on each guy. Rick gets 80 dollars. Trevor gets 63 dollars. Harold gets 29 dollars. Jimmy gets 88 dollars. Carlos is up next. He yells hi to everyone and smiles. 

"Okay, Carlos has a delicious Puerto Rican dinner at his house. The dinner is followed by dancing and a movie. Don't worry you won't be alone at the house and your parents can even come. So who wants him?" Principal Grace asks.

"23 dollars!" 

"34 dollars!"

I see my friend Jewels jumping out of her seat. She fixes her brown hair and smiles. "60 dollars!" she yells. 

"60 going once, twice, sold! To Ms. Roberts!" Principal Grace exclaims. Carlos yells in victory. Well they are going out. He runs to her and kisses her. Everyone woo's them and the principal tells them to cut it off. 

"Okay lastly but not least, the captain of our basketball team, Nick!" 

I scream, "Who are we?!"

"The best, the might best Wolves!" the crows yells. 

"Okay okay, calm down now, Nick doesn't have a specific food or date. He is available for any day or date. But since he is the captain, biding will start at 50 dollars."

"50 dollars," an asian girl yells. She has glasses and a white polo shirt.

"65 dollars," a random goth guy bids.