Party, Party

"So you're getting a piercing?" Andy questioned me, a bit surprised. "Yep! Gerard's coming too. Yes, he's afraid of needles, but he HAS to see this happen." I told Andy. "Can we go to CC's house later?" Andy asked. "Yea, sure." I said.

So I drove to Buck's Tattoos with Andy and Gerard met us there. "Hey, girly! Are you nervous yet?" Gerard hugged and greeted me. "Ugh! No, I'm not nervous...yet. Don't rush me into the feeling either." I cringed. I walked in the tattoo parlor and I knew exactly what I wanted. "Hi! Can you guys give me a septum piercing please?" I asked the lady at the front desk. She has three piercings on her face and she's heavily tattooed....maybe I should get a tattoo. "Of course, we're not busy at all at the moment, just choose a seat and I'll get someone to take care of you." She motioned towards the working area where people get tattoos and piercings. I sat in a seat near the front, Andy and Gerard followed. Someone soon came out to me and said he would do my septum piercing. First, he told me to pick a septum piercing. There was a silver one with diamonds on the bottom and I liked it, so I chose that one. Then, he cleaned my nose and told me to get ready. Ok, yup, I'm nervous now. Andy left to use the bathroom. God, I wish he was back. "Ok, just breath." The piercer told me. "Gerard, I'm nervous." My voice hitched. Gerard slid his chair closer to me, grabbed my hand, and put my hand on the side of his face. "It's ok, it'll be quick." Gerard assured me. Andy came back from the bathroom and took his seat. "Ok, 3...2...1." The man slid the needle through my nose, left it there to get my jewelry, and put the jewelry on. My breathing quickened, then slowed as Gerard stroked my arm. "You look great, (y/n)." Gerard complimented with a smile. "Really?" I turned my chair around to face the mirror. "Wow...I love it! Thanks!" I thanked the piercer. "You're very welcome! Come back any time!" He told me. He gave me a tissue and I dabbed it on my nose to clean the blood that slowly stopped running. "Do you feel ok?" Andy asked. "I feel good XD. I love this piercing. It looks great on me." I laughed. "You look awesome and badass! Dyed hair AND a piercing. I love it!" Gerard commented. "So what else are we doing today?" I asked. "(Y/n), my brother Mikey...remember him? He's having a glow-in-the-dark party tonight...wanna come?" Gerard asked. "Oh my god...Mikey??? YES, I REMEMBER MIKEY!!! IM TOTALLY COMING!" I cheered, excitedly. "It'll be at my house, inside and outside...in the garden." Gerard detailed. "YUP, ILL TOTALLY BE THERE. Do you want help setting up? Andy and-" Andy cut me off. "But we're going to CC's house!" I paused and thought. "Andy...you can go to CC's house if you want. I haven't seen Mikey in a while and I'd like to see him, so I'm going with Gerard to see Mikey and help set up the party." I cleared. "I-....ok. I'll see you later." Andy told me. He went straight to his car and left. "Alright, I'm sure Mikey would love to see you, let's go!" Gerard smiled. I got into Gerard's Red Lamborghini (A/n: I feel like they deserve amazing cars) and we drove off to his house.

(Andy's P. O. V.)

I-I just-ugh. The reuniting of (y/n) and Gerard was...full of love. I just get jealous easily. I know she told me not to worry about anything, but my jealousy gets the best of me. She'll be seeing Mikey...she hasn't seen him in a while. I wonder what she'll do once she sees him..maybe shower him with love and affection. That's why I left, I knew I wouldn't like to see it. I need to stop thinking about it, I'm hurting myself.

(Your P. O. V.)

"Mikey! I brought someone who'd love to see you again!" Gerard called to his brother. "Hey, Gee," Mikey came walking up to us as we entered the house. "Hey...wait. Wait just a  second...(y/n)? (Y/n) (L/n)? Is that really you?" Mikey asked me. Whoa...he's tall, blonde, hair shaved on the sides. Damn, Mikey. "Yep, that's me!!! Come here, Mikey!" I jumped on him. I nuzzled into his neck, oh how I missed him. Mikey chuckled and put me down gently. "DAANGGG, (Y/N)! Your hair! Your nose! You've matured so much. You're so beautiful!" Mikey complimented. "Thank you! You've grown to be  very handsome." I smiled. He blushed a bit. Mikey walked me through on where to put decorations, where to set up tables, and where to put party favors.