14. Lucifer

Lucifer was around more now that he knew Dean.

He was highly annoying, but different than Garth.

Castiel was apparently really good friends with Lucifer even though he found him annoying too.

They hung out a lot, mainly because Lucifer was everywhere.

Eventually Lucifer's joking turned into actual flirting and that was something Castiel was not happy about.

Dean brushed it off. He really still thought it was a joke, and he played along with it.

Garth was gone for the day so Dean and Castiel were in his dorm, laying on his bed and talking. Dean had his arm cradling Castiel.

It had suddenly gone silent and Dean could tell that Castiel was thinking.

"Hey, hey what's wrong?"Dean looked down at him.

Castiel tilted his head up to see him. "Are... Is there something between you and Lucifer?"

Dean was confused. "What? No. Why would there be? I love you, Castiel. Only you." He turned on his side, shifting Castiel and wrapping his empty arm around him.

"Because he likes you. And you always respond back to him." Castiel looked sad.

"No. No, I thought he's been joking. Cas I'm sorry, I didn't know."

Castiel propped himself up on his arm. "Are you sure..."

"Yes, Cas. I am. I'm sorry." Dean pulled him down by the back of his neck  and kissed him.

Castiel kissed him back.

"You okay, Cas?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine now."

Dean smiled, which made Cas smile. "Good."

"Alright, I have to go now and get ready for my class." Castiel looked down at Dean.

"Aw, now?"

Castiel nodded. "Yeah. Now."

Dean kissed him again and let him go. "I'll see you later?"

Castiel nodded and smiled. "Later." He left and Dean stared up at the ceiling.

Maybe he would adventure around the campus.

Dean wandered around for a long time, seeing places he had never been to and wandering around the courtyards.

He was walking down a hall when someone said his name.

He turned around and saw Lucifer leaning cool-y against the wall.

"Oh. Lucifer." Dean looked at him.

"Sweetheart." Lucifer grinned.

"Man, I'm going to need you to stop with that."

"Why, because your boyfriend asked you to?" He pushed himself off the wall.

"No, because I'm telling you. You need to stop." He crossed his arms.

"Sweetheart, you're gonna have to understand. I'm not going to."

Dean grabbed the front of his shirt, pulling his arm back to punch. "I've asked you once nicely, I'm not going to ask again."

He could hear the bell ring and students start pouring into the hallway, gathering around to see what was going on.

Lucifer took this as an advantage.

He pushed himself forward and pressed his lips against Dean's.

Dean was stunned. His mind was in slow motion and all he knew was that he had to get away.

He pushed and shoved at Lucifer, trying to get him off, eventually after a minute he loosened his grip and punched him in the face.

Lucifer chuckled as he held his face where it was punched. "I've been waiting for that." He was looking past Dean, smiling widely.

Dean turned around to see Castiel, startled and shaking from anger.

"Castiel, please just-"

But Castiel turned and ran, pushing past the crowd of people that had gathered.

"Castiel- CAS!" Dean called, but it was already too late.

Cas was already gone, Dean not knowing where he went.

"Are you gonna go get your boyfriend?" Lucifer smirked.

Dean spun around and hooked him right in the jaw.