5. Classes

*Here's an update! I've found a little time, so I hope this is a good one.

Dean had nothin better to do except for wait for his afternoon classes, so he wandered around campus. Every once in a while, he would peer into a classroom to see if Cas was there.

Apparently quite a few people didn't have classes until the afternoon, so they were wandering around too. He found a nice little coffee shop on campus and sat down to have a drink.

Dean flipped open his phone and checked his messages, and found none.

He hadn't talked to Sam since the day he left and he was starting to get a little worried. When Sam shut down, it wasn't good.

Finally, he decided to dial his brother's number and put the phone up to his ear, listening to the monotone of the ring he was receiving.

No one answered.

He decided to call again, only because he was really worried now.

Someone picked up then.

"Hello?"

"Oh thank god, Sam I was worried about you-"

There was some muffled talking in the background.

"Oh well, I've been fine. Really, it's not a good time to talk." Sam said quickly.

Dean heard someone in the background. "Moose! Hurry up and get off the phone!"

Dean became a little mad. "Is that... Gabriel...?"

Sam said something to Gabriel which sounded like "shut up and stop" because muffled giggling could be heard. "I said it wasn't a good time-"

"Sam!"

But all he received was the ringing of the line going dead.

He flipped his phone shut and jammed it back in his pocket.

Great. That was great. Sam was in with Gabriel, and Dean wasn't going to allow something like that. But he can't do anything from college.

Dean took a long sip of his hot coffee and threw the rest away. Morning classes were just ending, so He made his way to his dorm as the hallways started to flood with students.

He grabbed his books and pencils and made his way to his first class.

Dean was working to be a mechanic, and so far, with working on his Impala, he's been pretty good.

(*yes, I know that almost every fanfic must say that. If there is anything you may want me to change it to, I gladly will. Now read on!!)

He wandered the halls and found his class, wondering why he hadn't seen Castiel since yesterday morning. It seemed like he was avoiding him.

That didn't matter. He had to focus on his class work, and not if Castiel even liked him.

I mean, obviously he does, right? They had talked yesterday about it.

All Dean wanted to think about was Castiel, and that wasn't going to get him to finish his class work, so he focused on just getting through the hour-and-a-half long class.

The teacher dismissed them after time was up and Dean immediately got up and headed for the halls.

Dean couldn't stop thinking that Sam was with Gabriel and Castiel was avoiding him. Somehow, the last part about Castiel, was making him more frustrated.

He found himself at his dorm and set his stuff down at his bed. He had one more class and then tomorrow had three in the morning.

Classes seemed to be pretty easy, so Dean knew he would be able to get through them.

Thinking of classes reminded Dean of Castiel, and what he might be studying for.

That made him frustrated all over again.

Why couldn't finally having a real crush to someone be easy?

Dean didn't want to admit he had a crush on Castiel, but he knew he did.

And that made him feel a little better.