Memories

A/N: Hiii!!
We crossed 1k!!!!!
...
..
Here, have some cookies 🍪 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪!
__________

Harry's POV continued

Sirius and Carina were holding hands. And kissing.

Urgg!!

"Hey." said Sirius.

"Hey"

"I missed you"

"Sirius, last time you saw me was 10 minutes ago."

"Ten minutes of separation is like ten years you know."

Cheesy, yucky romance. I'm sure my face looks like I've tasted something sour.

"Can you leave me alone?" the sweet but angry voice of my mother suddenly distracted Sirius and Carina and they were thrown out of their romantic world and they finally parted. My mom got up, gathering her books, leaving my father behind, grinning like crazy.

"Caz, let's go." And she went upstairs without even looking at Carina.

"Sorry Sirius, I guess I'll have to go" Carina kissed Sirius again and turned to followed my mother, only to be called back by my dad.

"Hey, Caz-"

"I know, but I don't think I can help you, James." she said as if knowing what my father wanted to tell her, "Bye, see ya guys"

Suddenly, my surroundings began to fade, and now I was standing in a big lawn.

Carina sat on a bench, her eyes looked red and swollen. She had been crying, obviously. 

She looked up as a familiar figure came and sat beside her. My father. 

"Caz" he said, but she turned away.

"It's all my fault" she finally said.

"Caz, don't blame yourself! It's  not your fault." he said softly, "Aunt Amelia was aware that she and Uncle Ben were wanted by Death Eaters. You did all you could."

She didn't say anything, instead she looked down at her hands on her lap. Dad continued "Okay, look. Your stuff has
been brought here. And we'll be there for you, all right? You believe your cousin don't you?"

Cousin? Uncle Ben? Aunt Amelia? My dad and Carina are COUSINS!!! Carina's parents are dead!?!

Carina finally looked at dad and gave a small smile and nodded, tears rolled down her face. For the very first time, I felt pity for her.

Again, my surroundings began to change. Everything started to get darker, and scary.
I was standing in a dark room. I was shocked to see familiar faces.
Carina was there, captured by some people in masks, better know as Death Eaters.
There were familiar faces; Lucius Malfoy, Draco's mother, Wormtail, and Snape. What the he'll is he doing here?!

"Carina Mathers" a high, cold voice spoke, and the entire Death Eater population became silent and alert.

A thin figure, skin white as chalk, draped in black robes, walked in, glaring at Carina.

Carina stared at the person in front of her. He was draped in black robes, eyes as red as blood, and slits instead of nose. Anyone could mistaken him for a snake if he wasn't walking on his legs.

"We finally meet, Carina." he said in his cold voice. A wave of fear ran through me, because I have heard this voice before.

"It's an honor, Dark Lord. I'm here to serve you as a spy, along with Peter." Carina said.

Before I could process what I heard, my surroundings began to change again.

I found myself outside a house. Carina and Sirius stood there too, engaged in a conversation, which appeared to be an argument instead.

"You think I've done this too?!" Sirius asked her, dark circles pronounced under his eyes. He did not look good at all like this, tear-strained eyes, and begging someone like Carina to trust him.

"I do, Sirius but-"

"But what? You know the truth, Caz! Help me!"

"I can't! I really can't!" she turned away.

"You can't? Carina, your cousin and best friend have just died! You know what happened! You know it wasn't me! You can help me reveal the truth and you say you can't?!"

"Sirius, listen. I understand how bad you're feeling, I do. I know the truth, I know you're innocent. But I can't help you. I'm sorry." 

"Caz, please!"

"I'm sorry. Sirius. But I really can't."

She turned and walked away. Sirius looked enraged and wild. This is the Sirius you'll never want to see.

Things started  to fade again, suddenly I'm back to Dumbledore's office.

I ran out of the place and into my dormitory, so angry and ready to break the first thing I saw.

_______

A/N: Ahh.. This update took me AGES!! This was another important chapter, so it took me a little while.

BTW,

Little while = a month and a half
Right?

I'M SO SO SO SO SORRY !!!!

DID I TELL YOU I LOVE YOU AND PLEASE DON'T HURT ME??