Chapter 12 - The Second Round and the Real Truth.

Ash made his way over to the stage once again and waited for the next round of his contest. The announcement came over the intercom of who would facing who, Ash's first was going to be Shauna.

Shauna was someone else that he had met during his travels, but this time it was during his time with Serena, Clemont and Bonnie, her and Serena became great friends with one another but also great rivals as well. However once again Ash did not know if she still kept in touch with Serena or if she left her when she found out what Serena had done.

Two other pairs went before Ash, but soon enough his name was called and he made his way to the centre of the stage. Ash knew that his lover was watching him and knew that the camera was facing his back, so he swayed his hips a little to give the pokemon a sight to watch.

Meanwhile at the campsite everyone was watching the small show that Ash was giving them. "Hey Mewtwo, looks like Ash is trying to draw your attention." Gary said, gesturing to the screen where Ash's hips were clearly seen swaying in a sexy way.

'Yes and he is in so much trouble when he gets back for it. Just look at all of the girls in that arena that are looking at what is mine.' The psychic pokemon said madly. He did not like it when others looked upon Ash with that look, as Ash belonged with him and no one was going to stop that.

"He's doing it for you Mewtwo." Trip said, this seemed to be enough for the genetic pokemon, as he nodded his head and returned to watching his love battle.

Up in the stands of the contest a certain group of people looked on Ash with different looks, Serena was looking upon him with lust evident in her eyes, Delia looked upon him proudly but with a hint of hatred, Brock was angered by him, Misty, Dawn and Iris looked down at him in anger but with a hint of hope lingering in their eyes, Drew had gone home after he lost all of his pokemon to catch some new ones and Cilan was looking at him with respect to the fact that he was not who he had once been.

Ash saw the looks that his ex friends were giving him, some made him smile in triumph while others made him disgusted. Cilan, Brock, Misty, Dawn and Iris's looks were the ones that made him smile, knowing that they now saw his power. Serena and his ex mothers looks were the ones that made him shrivel in disgust, his mother was looking at him proudly but with the trace of hate in the gaze, as if she is mad that he had taken after the father she had not wanted him to. Serena's look disgusted him because she was looking at him with pure lust, looking his body up and down, Ash was part pokemon and he was able to see what she thinking though he wished he could not. Serena was thinking of riding him, him pounding into her, him wearing leather and binding her to the bed and some other images that he didn't want to see in anyone's head other than his mate.

Ash shook these thoughts away and instead concentrated on the battle that he was about to have.

"Hey Shauna it has been a long time hasn't it?" Ash asked the brunette girl that was standing opposite him. Shauna was slightly smaller than Ash, her hair was dark brown and curled on either side of her head. She seemed to always were a pink top with a black skirt and white shoes.

"Yeah it is Ash, how does it feel seeing all of the friends that you abandoned?" Shauna asked him, at this Ash was very confused.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"Like you don't know. After everything that they did for you and that you did together you go and say things like that to Serena and your other friends. And on top of that taking two of their siblings away from them, that is shocking Ash." Shauna said, looking at Ash with determination in her eyes.

"Shauna I never did any of that, they betrayed me by telling me that I was a crap trainer, and that I should give up on my dream and give them my pokemon. I left the house after they said this, Max and Bonnie chose to follow me as did the other three that I am travelling with." Ash said, honestly. Shauna saw the sincerity in his words, and knew that he was telling her truth.