Chapter 3- prism

I'm in San Francisco, walking in the fresh, cold, foggy bay air. As i see katys face on a window of a nearby shop. As i am approaching to get a closer look at i think "she's definitely made it"

"Yeah she has! Shes definitely the biggest pop star in the world" and man says "She's gonna be the best known artist ever....in history!"

I guess i didnt think that, I said it out loud for the whole world to hear. I smile at the man, who walks into the store.

Katy is debuting an album right now. Prism. let the light in people! I know it may seem hard to do, but trust me, its managable, if youd just let it happen. People go through tough times, even celebrities. You have to find that light at the end of the tunnel, to get out of the darkness. Katys whole point of the album name, is to gather light in yourself, in this case herself, and spread it to everyone. Katy let the light in, and reflected it out to you and me. This girl down the street let the light in, and spreaded it to everyone she knows, and everyone who got the light from her, spread it to other people. Its pretty much a never ending process. Light, a gift no one can replace, or top. A gift from Katy, thats so priceless. Katy can help people through her music, which is phenomenal.

Her album is debuting every where. Even though it got leaked a little bit earlier than expected, it was still a treat to go to the store and get the CD.

Its a pretty big shocker to me, and my family that Katy would want to get to know me better, out of a ton of poeple. Which makes me want to know why was it me?...why me?

All these questions in my teenage brain. Like who my biological parents are? Why Katy wants to get to know me better? Why dont i have boys, concerts, friends, and maybe even school on my mind? All these questions in my brain, its driving me nuts, and giving me tons of stress.

INCOMING CALL : KATY

"Alison! Hey kid, where are you? Im in Cali! San Fran, to be exact! Let me pick ya up"

"Im actually walking around in San Fran, kinda by the Giants stadium, ill look for a street si-"

oof

I ran into someone. I drop...more like throw my phone about 2 feet away from me, as i fall to the ground. I quickly make my recover up.

"Oh my goodess, I'm so sorry...Katy!"

I jump into her arms, as she is surprised to see me. Ive missed her so much, and i hope she missed me too. Ive missed her bright, caring, motherlike eyes, and i just need her to be my stress reliever now. I look towards the hard cement concrete. I see my phone on the ground, and all i see is the back black porcliene glass. I slowly regret bending over to pick it up.

"My phone!" i shout, almost in anger.

"oh shit" Katy says, and ends the call between her and I. "Listen kid, ill go get you another one, right now"

"No Katy, it doesnt even matter" i say, disappointment heard all over my voice

"Too bad" she says and grabs my hand. I suddenly remember that an apple store is just around the corner. Looks like theres no getting out of this one

**

"Katy, my parents are going to know somethings different. You upgraded my black iphone 4s, to a white iphone5. They are totally different colors!"

"Relax, relax, they wont tell with this case on. Dont break this one either" she says jokingly.

"Ugh, I'm trying to relax, Katy. Im just so stressed out."

"About what, Alison? Lets go sit somewhere, where we can talk privately, and maybe grab a bite to eat" she says with concerning eyes, studying my bright blue eyes, almost identical to hers.