Chapter 15

I find myself laying in bed, sweating my head off. I put my arm under my pillow, to gather some coolness to my body. I wiggle around and spread my body all over the bed.

"Ow" 

"Oh sorry" I reply blankly and turn myself around to face her.

A sigh escapes her lips, and I stare at her. She reaches out her hand to my face, and feels my forehead.

"What did you eat?" she laughs as the last word escapes her mouth.

"I don't even really know?..Tam what did I eat?" 

"Beats me, kid, maybe like...uh...I don't know." she says

Katy then gives her a death glare. If looks could kill. Man, Tam would be toast.

I see a cup on my side table, I sit up and take a drink. The hopefully once cold drink, has now faded to a room temperature type of mixture. I set the cup down and look around the room.

"My phone. Where is it?" 

Tamra then flings the phone towards me, and it conveniently lands into my lap. I slid my fingers over the screen and type in my password. I tap the twitter application and wait for it to pull up. I feel Katy leaning closer and closer to me. I give her a slight smile, and frown my eyebrows. Looking at her questionably I wait for her to explain.

"I need to see what my KatyCats are doing" And with that Katy Perry has managed to steal my heart. I hand my phone over to her, and wait patiently for my turn. 

I get up and walk towards the bathroom door. I need to wash my face, I feel so gross. As I flick the switch on, I look in the mirror and see how physically ill I look. I close the door, and switch the water faucet on. I turn it to warm, and wait for it to actually turn warm. I hear my phone ringing outside the door.

"Shit" I giggle, and listen to the footsteps approach closer.

I hear 3 knocks at the bathroom door, Katy opens the door and hands me my phone. I look at the screen and see 'Mom' on my screen. I look at Katy and bring the phone to my lips. 

Katys POV

"Tam I am freaking out, what if she knows?" I say in a hushed tone, as far away from the bathroom. 

"Katy, look this is a hard thing for even me to understand, I honestly don't know what to say right now"

"I know, I need more time. I want to know what she is saying to her."

Tamra just nods, and sits on the bed. I sit next to her, not knowing what happens next is the worst feeling ever. 

Alisons POV

"Mom calm down, just talk to me"

"Alison, this is gonna be the hardest talk ever. I wanted to be face to face when we told you, but we never had the chance. I just don't want her to tell you first. Your father and I did some research for you. To find out your biological parents, and to tell you, because we thought you would want to pursue them in the future. We found some paperwork from ages ago, I knew of the name, but I didn't know it was her. No one knew it was her." my mom explains.

"Mom, I have no reason to pursue my parents, No reason at all" I explain.

"Alison, this might sound a little bit crazy, but you need to trust me and your father on this one".

"What do you want me to do mom? I just don't want to know".

"It's Katy".

Katys POV

I hear the door open, and wait for Ali to come out. She comes out, and plugs her phone into the charger. Tamra and I, have our eyes on her, both of us wondering what had just been said over the phone. I notice shes a little on edge, and her body language, is making us both nervous. I study her facial expression, which is emotionless. I watch her as she sits on the bed next to me, her fingers fidgeting with the bottom of her shirt. 

"Am I dreaming?" 

I look at Tamra and I open my mouth, but only to give her a simple shake of my head. 

"My mom just told me the weirdest thing."

I look at Tamra, again, and we all sit in silence. 

"She told me you were my bio mom". She says

I look around the room, trying to form out the words in my head, so I can talk. 

"I mean, how crazy is that?"

I hear Tamra clear her throat, as if on cue Ali speaks again.

"Like how could that even be possible?"

I shift my body towards Alison. Seeing her struggle trying to process this is horrible. I just don't know how to explain this to her.

"Could it be true? Is she telling the truth?"

I put my hands on hers, to try and calm her down. I look into her bluish grey eyes, and see my own pair looking back at me. I see tears starting to form, and I can't and I don't want to see her in any type of pain. 

I open my mouth, only to find myself at loss of words. Talk Katy, just say it. Say these simple words. Yes Alison its true, I am your mom. I probably look like the planets biggest fool right now, with my mouth open, and slightly stuttering. 

"It's true". I say and I see Alison slightly leave her body for a split second. I see her come back, once she gazes at me, with her slightly teary eyes. I can tell her mind is racing, and I want to answer every question she has. I have been waiting for this moment, for a while now. I wanted to tell her on my own. I wanted her to find out, and we could be on good terms. I wanted to take this slow, so it wouldn't be too hard to process. She wasn't ready yet. 

I wasn't ready yet.