Chapter 6

Katy's POV

I haven't spoken to her since she has spoken to me. I don't know why I'm not talking to her. She's sitting in bed. It's early in the morning. If I ignore her, she will just go back to bed. Go back to sleep. Go back to bed. Go back to bed, please. I hear her shuffle, shifting under the blankets. Thank God. I sit in silence for about three minutes. I hope shes asleep, please be asleep. I feel like the biggest idiot in the world. Just open your damn mouth, that's all you had to do. Its been about ten minutes since she has spoken. Yes, i am leaving for tour. What she doesn't know is that I'm leaving herLeaving my Alison. I've bonded with her so much since the concert. I don't have much of a choice, her parents hate me. What the hell. I'm so confused and its so not funny. 

"Katy, you didn't answer me!" I hear her say. Shes at the foot of the bed. I hadn't realized she had climbed out. I see disappointment, and tears in her eyes. What the hell have I done? Say something, Katy.

"I-I-It's" I stammer. She looks at me, she looks confused and irritated. She stares at me, motionless, waiting for me to answer her. Thoughts are going around and around throughout my head. She walks over to the chair and picks up her jacket, and she wraps it around her shoulders. 

"Where do you think you are going?" I say, protectively. She heads to the wall, to tie on her shoes. I look at her intently, wondering what in the world she is doing. She still hasnt answered me. 

Alison's POV

I start putting on my shoes, I look at Katy and she is staring at me with confusion. I cant even believe Im doing this. 

"I am going home" i say to her. She looks at me wide eyed. Am i really doing this to her? Its too early in the morning, to do something like this

"What do you mean? You are not going home, its too early!" she says, and shes right. I see her get up out of bed. She moves closer to me, but i move closer to the door? 

"Alison you are not going!" she reaches past me, and puts her hand on the door

"Then how about you talk to me?" I say. Its the truth, i wouldnt want to leave unless she talked to me. I mean im not asking for alot. I just want her to talk to me so i know we are on the same page. Its not alot. I wanna feel like she wants me here, i dont wanna be ignored all night. Who does?

"Alright, alright we can talk, just please dont leave" I hear her plead. I turn around, and give her a face. She smiles, I walk past her, i turn around to see she is still facing the door. I wonder what explaination is coming towards me now. This is all i need right now.

*AUTHORS NOTE*

HEY ITS ME, HERES YOUR UPDATE YOURE WELCOME SORRY FOR THE LATENESS I KNOW IM HORRIBLE SORRY SO HERE YA GO <3 

-CYNTHIA