Chapter 2-Concert Time

Flashback continue

The guitar chords for the intro of Teenage Dream starts playing as everyone starts screaming...

Being in the front row has it's pros and cons. The pros is being as close as possible to your favorite artists. Possible guitar picks thrown at you. Possible waves, winks and hellos from the artists. Possible hand touching.

The cons. Possible...wait wait, guaranteed screaming in ear. People pushing, screaming, touching.

I look towards Katy's friends to see them having an amazing time. I'm here enjoying Katy and hearing her talk. Which is nice. A voice like that soothes.

As this lady is screaming for dear life in my ear, Shannon quickly grabs my arm and leads me under the stage.

"What are you doing?!" I say to her

"I'm saving you from that lady! We can watch Katy from the side of the stage"

**

We see Katy ending her concert with the famous 'California gurls' hit. Gosh she is so successful, I thought. I start walking, trying to catch up with Shannon. Still thinking about how successful Katy is. Just as reality was about to hit me so hard Katy stops me.

"Hey sweetie you better watch where you're going"

"Huh?" I look in front of me, and see a huge metal pole.

Katy just barely got off the stage and she's watching me like a hawk.

Katy and her friends are all in her dressing room. Just hanging out. This all seems chill. This is all a cool scenario, and all, but I'm ready to go home.

Text to Mom: mom the concert is over. Text me when you're in front

"Katy I just texted my mom" I say while I study her facial expressions, as her curved lips, turn into a a frown.

"Will she be soon? I wanna give you my number and stuff" she asks cautiously

"Oh I am not for sure. And for the number, I'm not for certain that that's a good idea" I say, very softly

"Yeah, kate. I don't know if that's good" Tam says

"Alright, fine" she says very coldly.

I just look at her and raise an eyebrow, smiling as she gets the hint.

"Katy look at this picture" I say and hand her my phone, on the contacts tab.

"Oh my. That's hilarious" she turns her back and starts typing her info in. Her eyes absorbing the screen light as she pushes the save button.

She hands me, my phone back. I look at the screen and see she put her name is as 'Hollie', which is a great cover name. I look at her and smile, but before I can she her smile return, I get a text from my mom

Mom: I'm out front! Take your time, it's icy outside

I show Katy what my mom has said. I grab my coat, and I thank Katy for all she has done for me tonight. I say goodbye to her friends. I say goodbye to Katy.

Katy interrupts me "text me when you get in the car, so I know you're okay...and don't be shy to text that number whenever. Okay? don't even feel like you are a bother, and anything. Text or call." She gives me a big hug, and I'm on my way out the door

As I'm walking through the long echoey hallways. I hear someone calling my name out

"Alison! Allllison! Alison!

I turn around to see a running Katy with a smile on her face. She finally gets to me and gives me another big hug.

I can see my moms car from the arenas front doors. The exhaust bursting out, making it look cold outside.

"Thank you again Katy" I say

"No problem kid, remember to chat whenever" she states

I walk out the door. I see Katy staring out the doors. I wave, and she waves in return.

I pull out my phone and send her a text. Knowing that she can save my number now, I slowly drift to sleep

End of flashback

That night I have never forgotten. I told my mom about Katy and she thought I was joking around at first.

She finally believed me when I called Katy. My mom was shocked at first and didn't approve. It took some convincing to let me at least talk to her. Like what could go wrong? She's like my mom. Nothing will happen while I'm on her watch.

Katy's in Tokyo. So the texts got pretty silent for a bit. But when Katy sends them, they are at like 3am. Which happens. Being at separate sides of the world, communication gets tough.

School is alright. It could be better, it's November and thanksgiving break will be soon. Followed by December for Christmas break. It's my favorite time of the year. I like the transition of fall to winter, in almost a blink of an eye. Sadly California weather doesn't really have a winter...

My parents have been sort of weird lately. I think that they think I'm at the age on whether they tell me who my biological parents are, or wait for me to ask. I'm not really concerned on who they are just yet. If they want to know me, if they are gone...if they even want to know how I'm doing. I'm scared for an answer, yet the crave to know is caving in on me.

A/N

Hey people,

It's cynthia! What's up? Keep the comments and likes coming. Sorry for the looooong update. They will be more consistent as long as I get more readers and all that jazz.

If you'd like to follow my Instagram here it is!

Instagram:

Cyncyn_11

Oh and if there are any mistakes hit me up with a comment. I didn't edit very good, and I want to get this update quickly to you guys. So here it is! Keep reading!