finale

Guess what? Six year time skip and finale! There will be a sequel though, but it might not come out for a while though anyways enjoy! I love u all!

Padme watched her children duel against each other with their newly created lightsabers. Luke and Leia were now padawans, and Angel would soon be too. A/N:picture at top.

Anakin looked back at Padme smiling as he dodged the children's aggressive blows, Padme smiled back, thinking of all those years ago when she had thought she lost him.

Angel, now six, shook her head and closed her eyes. "You guys are gonna get hurt." She said, unamused by her siblings and fathers relentless playing.

Anakin simply smiled at her "we'll be fine Angel, don't you worry." He said walking over and ruffling her blonde curls. "Famous last words." She said pushing his hand away.

Anakin chuckled. Angel was like both Anakin and Padme, she could be serious, yet sarcastic and goofy.

He kissed her head and smiled. "Gods, you have beautiful eyes Angel." He said looking into her blue orbs.

Angel scoffed "your just saying that because they're your eyes too!" And Anakin kissed her cheek again, "yes, but they look better on you!" He said and Angel giggled a bit, followed by a roll of her eyes.

Leia came from the the field drowning. "So my eyes aren't beautiful? Nerf Herder!" She said, her and Luke were now twelve years old.

Anakin chuckled, "your eyes are beautiful too Leia, they're just like your mother's." He said, glancing at his wife.

Luke came around the corner too. "Your eyes are like bantha poodoo!" He said teasingly, then ducking as she said several series of hits his way.

Anakin looked at them laughing, they were always trying to get on each other's nerves.

Padme looked at the twins sternly, "now,now you two stop it!" Anakin turned towards the fighting pair, "yes, you must not react out of anger if you wish to be Jedi." He said pointing at them sternly.

Padme nodded her approval and so did the twins. Angel looked at her father and cocked her head "will I become a Jedi?" She asked.

Anakin bent to her height and smiled. "Yes, someday." He said kissing her once again on the cheek.

For someday Angel would bring peace and order to the Galaxy, take down the sith once and for all, and become a hero.

For Angel, was the next chosen one.