chap 11

Grayson's POV

After Milena told me about her dream, I wanted to tell Ethan about it because it was so hilarious. Then, he planned out this prank.

{flashback}~

"Yo dude Milena just told me about the funniest dream I've heard," I said. "And it's about us haha, wanna hear?"

"Really? Sure then," Ethan nodded.

"We both came to her house, you were wearing only your boxers! And oh my gosh I was on the floor playing with ants," I bursted out a laugh.

Ethan laughed very hard, harder than I did. Then he said, "Your girl's got a silly mind."

"Lol yes woohoo!"

"Oh bro, since we're going to her house today, wanna do the exact same thing as she dreamed?"

"Oh god yes Ethan you smartass."

"It's gonna freak her out!"

~{end of flashback}

Now, we're just a minute away from her house. Ethan's gonna take off every piece of clothing except for his boxers, and I'm gonna find some ants.

Once we arrived, we walked to her front door and did the stuff. Luckily, there were a couple ants on the floor.

I knocked, fell to the floor and Milena opened quick.

"What! What is going on?!" she flinched. I tried holding in the laugh.

Ethan went on and said, "Hi Milena."

"Am I still dreaming? Omg you guysss!"

I got up, laughing so hard, "Oh my god.. Milena.. HAHAHAHA we copied your dream."

"Oh my gosh Grayson!! Why would you do this oh my god I'm dying."

"Hahaha I thought it would make things more fun and exciting when we come."

"Damn hahaha it did."

{a/n;; AHAHA did i tricked you with that small cliff hanger last chapter?😂}

"Well anyway, come in, it's hot outside. Oh and Ethan, put on your clothes," I giggled and Ethan laughed.

I brought them around my house and they were complimenting it even though it's pretty messy and small.

After a good day of TV and food with Grayson and Ethan, it was time for them to go home. We said bye and they left.

I went up to my room and texted Grayson.

{texting}

hey thanks for an amazing day xx

Thank YOU for inviting us over
It was a great day
We should meet up again? :)

yes :D
ehehe
well I should go to sleep now

Goodnight ❤️

o.o
where's our purple friendly heart?

;))

---
this chapter's messed up lol whatever