chap 15

LAUREN'S POV

I just texted Ethan... Ethan Dolan. I'm going on a date with.. with him. He.. he likes me and.. what, he likes me?? He thinks I'm beautiful..

Those thoughts kept circling around my head after I had that conversation with Ethan. I've never felt this way towards a celebrity.

Anyway, it was about 2:10pm and I was just waiting for Milena to be done.

"What're you doing on your phone?" she asked while curling her hair.

"Uhh well, I was texting Ethan."

"Aww you two. I can guarantee you both are gonna be the next 'couple goals' of the Internet. What were you talking about?"

"Oh it sounded like Ethan was trying to flirt with me hahaha. But I liked it."

Milena laughed and continued curling her hair. I got up and looked in the mirror. I looked quite nice that day; I was satisfied. So I took a quick mirror selfie on Snapchat and put it on my story.

Ten minutes after, we were on our way to the park. Milena was talking about Grayson all the way.

"Lauren, I like Grayson a lot."

"Show it to him. You guys are sooo in the friendzone right now."

"It'll be really awkward if we suddenly kiss and shit. And what if he doesn't feel the same?"

"Oh god Milena, don't go that far. Of course he likes you! I can see that you're his highest priority."

"What do I do?"

"Tell him, or show him. Today's your chance."

"Okay.. oh look we're here. I'll call up Grayson to check if they're here," Milena dialed Grayson and he told her they'll be here in a minute.

GRAYSON'S POV

I came to the park with Ethan and immediately saw that one beautiful girl. Milena. She was wearing a white crop top and a flowy baby pink skirt.

How is she so beautiful?

I walked up to her and gave her a little kiss on the forehead. Ethan and Lauren met for the first time and it was cute.

I thought to myself at that moment;

Why haven't I kissed Milena yet?

Why haven't we done anything out of the friendzone yet?

When can I call her 'babe' and all those girlfriend names?

Maybe I just gotta step up, and make the first move. Today. C'mon Grayson.

---
it's gon get pretty cute next chapter
😉😉
sorry for the '4 day no update'
schooool!!!