chap 36

Two weeks later...
-

GRAYSON'S POV

I am finally back in New Jersey. As soon as I got back home, I jumped onto my comfy bed because I missed it so much. I've been sleeping on the hospital room's couch.

First person I thought of was Milena, of course. We have been texting for a maximum of eight minutes per week.

That's pretty sad.

With that being said, I had an idea to go surprise her at her house.

I haven't called her, texted her, for over 24 hours now. She's not gonna have any clues that i'm back here. I will fly out to Pittsburgh tomorrow afternoon.

I asked E, "Will you fly to Pittsburgh with me tomorrow?"

"Man, I haven't talked to Lauren."

"Not at all? Why??"

"I don't know; either she's mad at me, got a new number, or she found someone else."

"Bro don't say she found someone else. She is blessed to have you. Stay put Ethan," I held his shoulders. "So are you coming with me?"

"Okay."

-

Next day when they land in Pittsburgh..

We got an uber to drive us to Milena's house address. I hope she's home.

I got out the car, and walked on the pebble path surrounded by grass, that leads to her front door.

*knock knock* I go.

I waited 30 seconds and no one opened. I tried twisting the door knob and it was not locked.

I busted in.. and gasped.

"What the fuck."