chap 26

MILENA'S POV

"Gray I can't go to the meetup tomorrow," I said to him.

"Why?" he adjusted his position on my bed.

"I need to go comfort Lauren."

"Oh, right," he lowered his voice. "I'm gonna go beat Ethan up."

"Probably not physically beat him; you could just yell at him and shit."

"I'll try."

"You should go home now. It's very late."

He stood up, "Okay, goodni--"

I cut him off, "Wait Grayson. I'm sorry for bothering you about today. I didn't know... Oh and thank you for being here."

"It's all good. I fucking love you Milena," he pecked my lips before leaving my room.

"Me too. Goodnight," I waved to him and he gently closed my bedroom door.

After he left my house, I jumped into my bed again, into a comfortable position. I laid my blanket over me and fell asleep in a blink.

What a day it has been.

~

ETHAN'S POV

Morning arrived, and my head was hurting real bad. I lifted my blanket and I wasn't in my pajamas. What happened last night?

I slowly got out of bed because of my terrible headache, and headed out for the kitchen. There, I saw Grayson at the counter, giving me such a death stare when I walked in.

"Morning bro," I said. Gray still won't respond. "Grayson? Why are you like this?"

"Do you have a clue what happened last night?"

"Eh, I was gonna ask that as well," I scratched the back of my neck.

"What is wrong with you?" he furrowed his eyebrow, confusing me.

"Me?"

"You cheated on Lauren," he said but I couldn't believe him.

"No.. last night? Where was I?"

"At the night club, fucking kissing a random blonde bitch."

"Shit I must be really drunk to do that. A-and Grayson how did you find out?"

"Lauren also went to the club.. and caught you. You're a freaking bastard for doing that."

"Well fuck, I just lost the prettiest girl I've seen and now she's probably crying."

"Go get her back."

"Yes.. wait. Hold up! We have a meetup today."

"Right.. uhh... I'll go to the meetup instead. You go to Lauren."

"But I--"

"Please tell me you care more about your lover than the meetup."

"Fine."

---
{a/n SO SORRY FOR THE LATE ASS UPDATE but here's chapter 26. hope you liked it anyway ;) }