chap 16

ETHAN'S POV

I just met Lauren for the first time. Can we just take a moment to appreciate how beautiful she is!!?? Shit!

Just started talking to her yesterday, and I already fell in love.

"Well, hi Lauren," she and I smiled so big and I hugged her tight.

"Ethan! I'm so happy, I literally can't stop smiling. I love you!!" she jumped around happily. So cute.

"Haha love you too!"

"I've been a fan of you for about fourteen months!"

"Aww, don't count yourself as a fan anymore, okay? You're something else," I slightly smirked.

"And I guess you're not just a 'celebrity' to me anymore, ey?" she smirked as well, and we both giggled.

MILENA'S POV

Lauren and Ethan were talking and it was pretty much the cutest thing I've seen.

While I'm just standing with Grayson, listening to them awkwardly. According to the situation, it looked like Grayson was not gonna make the first move on me. So I had to.

"Ethan, Lauren. Grayson and I are gonna go on a walk so you two can talk, okay? Great, yeah mhm have fun," I finished up and didn't let them say anything. Then, I grabbed Gray's arm and started walking away.

"You okay?" Grayson asked.

"Yes, yes. I just wanted to talk. Nothing serious I promise."

"Well, Milena.. I wanted to talk as well. But you go on first."

"Okay actually you can talk first, please."

"Alright if you say so. This might be long but.. I wanted to express some feelings with you," he swallowed. "I really really really like you, Milena. It's clear now that I genuinely love you. I know it's awkward because we normally don't talk about our 'relationship' that much. It looks so clear that we're just friends. I don't even wanna be just friends with you. Like I love you to the point that I can't even say it because I'm afraid you'd not feel the same. It's like... you're almost the most beautiful girl I've seen. I'm kidding, you are. And just, my one and only. I know we started off as texting and you thinking I'm a pedophile, but I don't know when and why I fell so deeply in love with you. And.. I wanna fucking kiss you, right at this spot."

We both stopped walking, and faced eachother. We got so close, closer and closer.

Take a wild, wild guess. Yeah, we kissed.

It lasted for quite a few seconds. Started as a soft passionate kiss, then it got a lil wild. I grabbed his neck and he slid his hands down my back. Aaand we pulled away.

"Wow," I said in shock, looking at him.

"You're a good kisser," he said.

"Grayson please don't fly back to New Jersey. I beg you to stay."

"Do you love me?"

"No shit dude. I love you."

We got into a hug. I felt so warm and relieved after he gave me that long 'speech' about how he feels.

These are the moments I live for.

---
ahhh! grayyy <<333
btw don't judge we with cute/romantic scenes. I mean I'm like 13 so no. I suckkk lol
HOPE U LIKED IT ANYWAY!!