Pain. Rejection.

God Dang Pain

That was all I could feel as I was howling in sorrow. My wolf wanted to die. I could feel a presence behind me. I turned to see Ryan's best friend, Andrew Shockheart. His wolf was bigger than mine and his coat reminded me of Alex's. They both had shaggy brown fur that resembled both of their hairstyles. I growled in anger at Andrew. His wolf got on his belly as a sign of retreat. He inched closer to me until my deathly black eyes connected with his and he suddenly stopped and stayed there. I turned away and he came behind me, his nose rubbed over me and he jumped back. Ugh. He was trying to get me to play. I know I am in great sorrow and everything but I never turn down playing. My tail started wagging.

We growled and nipped each other playfully, we played wolf hide n' seek which is really easy because we can smell each other, and we cuddled in a sign of friendship for about six hours until the sun was down.

He ran me home and I nudged his shoulder with mine as a sign of goodbye. Once he was gone I shifted back and threw on my extra pair of clothes. NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! MY FAVORITE BEANIEEE!!!! I LEFT IT OUTSIDE OF THE SCHOOL! Ugh whatever it's probably gone.

When I walked inside Alex was waiting for me with Derek. Whew. They don't seem mad. Derek sensed me and turned with pity in his eyes. His arms opened and I didn't realize that I was crying until I saw the tears drip onto Derek's jacket. He whispered into my ear, "Where've you been?" "With Andrew Shockheart." I mumbled. He pulled back when he heard the growl form in Alex's throat, "What?" Derek asked. "Andrew lost his mate, he probably wants to be with you." I sighed, "I'm fine with that, my own stupid mate doesn't want me." Derek tried to hug me again but I pulled back and went to my room.

'Maybe we can forget Ryan and just go with Andrew.'

'You still want Ryan' My wolf said sadly

'I do but he doesn't want me so I don't even care anymore.'

I blocked out my wolf and I changed into my reindeer boxers and Patriots jersey. I washed my face and laid down in my bed. I cried into my pillow for a couple minutes and went onto Facebook. Worst decision ever. Katie Lompers posted a picture of her best friend (Ashlyn Shontle) kissing my mate (Ryan Wesley) with the caption of 'Perfect Mates' becuase she's a wolf too.

I slammed into my pillow and cried and cried and cried until I drifted into an uncomfortable sleep of pain.

~Dream~

I walked through the forest, the leaves crunched under my toes. I walked until I saw the worst thing ever. It was me being rejected by Ryan Wesley. It plaied over and over again, the words echoed through me 'I Ryan Wesley reject you Treasure Hale as my mate-' 'No, No, No, you're not perfect enough.' The picture of him kissing Ashlyn was there also. I felt pain and I gave up, I took a nearby stick and drove it through my heart, I twisted it. Warm red liquid dripped down my arms. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't scream and I wasn't dead. All i could do was watch.

"TREASURE TREASURE WAKE UP TREASURE!" I screamed until the arms of Alex securely wrapped around me. I sobbed into his arms. I screamed, "I HATE HIM. I HATE HIM SO MUCH. WHY ME WHY MY LIFE. WHY MY GOD DANG HEART? HE IS SUCH A LITTLE JERK...." I cried and cried. Nothing hurt worse than either being rejected or your mate dying. They feel the same. Maybe I should pretend that I had this perfect mate and we had a perfect life until he died. I feel the same pain so why not? Tell me why.

"Treasure?" I peered up at Alex after I stopped crying, "Yeah?" "Do you want him to feel your pain? Do you want revenge?" I sat up at his devious plan, "Yeah..." "Then I have the perfect solution." I smirked, Alex whispered to me after I had laid down in his arms to sleep, "We will make him pay for hurting you, oh, Treasure. On that I promise." He gently kissed my forehead and rocked me back and forth as I smelled his cologne until I drifted into a peaceful sleep.

Okay welp hope you liked this chapter! Please vote, comment and follow!!!! Love you guys! And what do you guys think of Alex? Is there a plan hidden inside of his plan? And how about Andrew? Do you think Treasure is falling for him? <3 Love ya''ll!! ~CheshireKat