Ugh. Sluts.

My converse hit the ground as I walked angrily to Ryan's ammmaazzinnng as f*** car. My mouth was so wide once my eyes fell upon his gorgeous baby. "Her name is Macy. I got her yesterday, beauty right?" Ryan's words entered my ears and I just nodded, "C'mon!" He tugged me playfully and then I scowled at him and he yanked back. "I got it." I mumbled while pulling my irritated self into the leather car. Ryan sighed happily when he heard his engine roar. I stared out the window during the entire car ride. 

     Macy was pulled into a cute little restaurant called Malik's Choice. I smiled at the sign, this place has great food. 

    We sat at the table closest to the bathroom and it was a booth. He is so close. Too close.

     'You like it. Touch him. Please.' my wolf cried.

     'NO! NOO! NNOOO! Just sit.' I mentally yelled back. '

      "Order anything." Ryan mumbled. The waitress came back and started flirting with Ryan, "So, cutie. What would you like to order?" She said leaning over a bit too much. Anger and jealousy pulsed through me. My hands fidgeted until I couldn't help myself. I reached for a water glass on another table and poured it on her boobs. She and Ryan turned to me then she yelled. I laughed and stood, "Did I get your boobs? MAYBE IT WAS BECAUSE THEY WERE IN MY FACE YOU SLUT!" My blood boiled and I looked over at Ryan and threw my beanie at his face, "Psh, mates." Then I bolted out of the door and away from that place going anywhere.

PS: Sorry It sucked! It will be better next chapter! Merry Whatever! ( Happy Holidays<3)