Fothermucker.

I groaned and stayed in the little corner. My tummy growled in pain. Tears poured as I thought of my lone brother. I hope him and Ryan find me. I need to eat. Wooooww. It's only been some hours and I am already whining about food. Whatever.
The door knob twisted and in walked the little jerk, Alex. He smirked, "Hey Trrreasuuure." I growled and bared my teeth. He laughed, " WHAT POWER DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE OVER ME? I could put you close to death right now if I really wanted to. But. Why waste such a weak pathetic girl." I giggled insanely. "You have no power over me. Kill me. Beat me. I couldn't care less. I just have one question." "And that is?" He question and furried his eyebrows. "Why did you betray us? We were your pack. We loved you. Heh. Do you actually think that this shitty excuse of a pack loves you? Even less cares about you? They don't give two shits about you." "Shut up." "They don't care if you were to die. They. Would laugh." "I SAID SHUT UP!" I smirked,"Make me." The. He looked un comfortable and looked as though he was going to scream for someone to come into the room so I continued, "Are you upset? Is the wittle Wolfie sad? Does the little Wolfie need his mwaster? Then go cry-" his fist knocked my jaw. I cracked it back into place, "G-" punch. "Go- Cry- To-" he kneed me in the stomach and slapped me a couple times. I could taste blood. "Your- Little- Fakeass-" knocked in the head by his hand. He was pissed. I still laughed and started to feel a bit woozy. "-pack-" I said with my last breath before he slammed into my temple and I felt nothing but sleep and darkness encase me.