Nervous? Yeah.

(While you read this you should listen to 'Build God Then We'll talk' by Pan!c At The Disco because I did and it gave me chills!)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Alex and I drove in utter silence. He was going very fast and I wish he could go faster. "Alex, what if we don't make it?" He swallowed hard, "We will." I turned to him and he looked completely suspicious. Ugh. Now I am starting to think I should have just ran. I could smell my brother in his car in the distance. Alex was going 90 mph and that still wasn't fast enough. My heart was racing and so was his. Why is his racing so much? He has no reason?? I felt like he knew I was listening because he started to breathe slower to make his heart race go down. My eyes looked up and Alex took a glance at me then turned away. 

                Derek's car was pulled ahead in a warehouse parking lot. Alex stopped the car and we waited for Derek to leave his car then we left our car. We tip toed towards a door that my brother had gone through. Well, we were going to, until, Alex pulled me back. "C'mon I know this place. This way." I yanked my arm away and whisper yelled, "NO! I am following my brother so we can leave! And why do you even know this building?" His adam's apple bobbed up and down and he spoke, "Uh... My friends and I used to come here. Please, Treasure!" he stretched out his hand and gently took it. 

                We walked up some stairs and into a big room. Derek stood infront of two boys that looked my age and then a man and a woman. My brother looked scared but strong. The man's voice rang out, "Why are you here?" Derek spoke back, "I give myself instead of my sister." The man laughed, Alex wrapped his arms around me. I was about to turn around when I saw that the boys were gone. "But we don't need you." Derek stood straight, "So you're going to leave us alone?" the man laughed then motioned at me. Or. No. The arms weren't Alex's. They were one of the boys. My heart stopped and then I was pushed out to the open. The other brother and Alex followed. The man spoke again, "No. We already have your sister." I didn't look towards Derek as I thrashed around the the guys arms. He just held me tighter and tighter until I stopped and turned to Alex, "TRAITOR! YOU DAMN TRAITOR! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND! I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" he chuckled, "Things change." The guy that was holding me laughed and I flipped to Derek, his panicking eyes connect with my fearful eyes, a voice from the man broke our stare. He said, "Okay. Now. Down to business. Hah. Just kidding, Let's go." they all turned away and pulled me with them. Derek's growl stopped everyone and all of us turned around. My brothers dark scary voice sounded, "Put. My. Sister. Down."