Not The Same Feeling

I groaned as I woke from the horrible slumber. My head pounded and Spot stretched against my warm body. The dog then yawned against my thigh and I smiled. I placed my hand on his head and scratched. His tail whipped my face in happiness. My laugh rang out loud and the door opened. Isaac smiled at me, "Do you want some break fast?" "Sure." we looked at eachother and smiled awkwardly. Isaac slowly closed the door and left.

I eased out of the bed and threw on a pair of gray sweats and a band t-shirt. My feet carried my body down to the kitchen with the dog on my heels. Isaac made eggs and bacon and pancakes for us. I sat at the table next to the curly haired boy and dug in.

  We both ate like wolves feasting and we threw our scraps to Spot. I took up our dishes and worked with Isaac to clean. "So, the Derek thing.-" His voice started but I cut him off, "Lets not talk about that." he shrugged and put a dish away, "Then what do you want to talk about?" I sighed, "I dont know." he stuttered,  "I like you. Like a lot. And I havent met my mate yet but you feel so close to a mate to me-" I stopped him and turned off the water,  "Isaac. I like you. But. Ryan was my mate and I know how it feels to have one and I just dont have the same feeling as I did with him as you. I really just. I dont know." Tears dripped down my face and Isaac bit his lip and took me into his arms. I cried out loud, Ryan was the only thing that left my mouth. I miss him. Moving on is really hard.