Come Get Them

My body launched towards my car. Anger pierced my blood, my finger tips were white from my clenched fists. I jumped into the driver seat and Peter sat in the passenger seat. The engine roared and I slammed on the gas pedal. I knew exactly where to go. Where I was taken.

My wolf growled, my mind was scrambled. My vision switched from wolf to human. Back and forth. Nails went in and out of the steering wheel. Peter tried to talk to me but I heard everything but his voice.

I pulled right to the doors and I slammed open the car. My body raced into the warehouse. It was a familiar sense. I hated the feeling. What I saw was exactly what I expected. Derek was slashing and attacking. His parents were tied down well. The twins were fighting Derek to pull him back. Anything they tried Derek could block. But the commotion was stopped when I stepped in. Ducalian smirked at my presence, "Oh Treasure, why, glad you could make it. I was just telling your par-" "They're not my parents." He chuckled, "Ouch. Feisty." My teeth slashed out, "They may not be my parents but they're as close to parents that I had when I was younger. Now. Give them and Derek back to me." I growled. He rolled his shoulders and clenched his fists. "You want them? Come and get them."