No.

I awoke to a CD Player blaring One Direction. Ryan smirked when he saw me blinking a hundred times because I was tired. He yelled over the music, "Awake?!?!" Midnight Memories blared and I was so irritated because... sleep. I rolled my eyes and screamed, "I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T TURN THAT DOWN I WILL GO OVER THERE AND CHOP YOUR-" then the sound stopped so I stopped with it. "Jeez. Chill out." I just wanted sleep. "Go awayyy... My God." I groaned. He came to me and pouted, "Grumpy much? Maybe it's because you slept on the floor." I yawned, "Maybe it's because I'm in your room." He started getting mad, "Maybe it's because you won't let me get to know you." I scowled at him then yelled, "MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOU REJECTED ME! I AM GOING TO BED. GOOD FRIKIN NIGHT!"  He fumed with anger, "I WOULD GIVE YOU ANOTHER CHANCE, TREASURE! I AM SO SORRY! I DON'T GET WHY YOU HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS! YOU WON'T EVEN LET YOUR BROTHER EXPLAIN TO YOU WHAT HAPPENED! YOU'RE SELFISH! EVERYTHING REVOLVES AROUND THE ONE TIME PAIN I GAVE YOU! I WAS STUPID!!" he huffed. Tears swarmed my eyes, "Yea. Okay. I'm done." I mumbled.
               'Don't be rude to our mate!'
               'Do NOT start with me.' I used my mean voice and my wolf whimpered.
              "EARTH TO TREASURE!" I turned to him and he said, "What do you mean by 'You're done'?" I didn't respond. When I said I was done I meant I'm done talking. He growled and I smiled and clamped my mouth shut. "Don't make me use my tone." I peered up at him, my eyes were a dare inside. He found that dare then breathed in and spoke with authority, "Stand up and tell me calmly what you're thinking and how you feel about me." I fought the power but I had to give in then said, "I hate you but I love you. You're my mate. I will always love you. I miss my brother. I hate him though. And Alex. Ugh. I have no words for that lying jerk. Andrew is perfect but not as perfect as you because you are my mate. Then Brianna is like my sister. I love her the most." I covered my mouth with my hands then Ryan smiled at me and threw some stuff on the bed, "Get ready." Then before he was out of the door he mumbled, "Were going on a date." then left. My jaw was on the floor.
               The pile were clothes, shoes, makeup, a towel, hair stuff, and One Direction perfume. Mmmmm, I love that smell!!!
                My outfit consisted of ripped jeans and my zebra shirt and converse. My hair was straightened and I wore light makeup. I walked downstairs and Ryan was waiting, "Oh wait!" Then he handed me my white beanie from the day he rejected me. Man I missed this beanie. I didn't show emotion then casually put it on. In my head I was having a 'Welcome Back' party!! He smiled brightly then opened the front door for me, "Ready?!" I pushed past him, "No." I didn't look at his reaction, I just kept walking.

Does anyone even like this story...?