Beacon Hills

The window was locked. But they were dumb enough to leave it unbarred. I but my lip and tried to yank up the window, it creaked. I yanked harder then it slammed up. I stopped, hoping no one had heard me. I aggressively wiped tears away from my eyes and pulled myself out of the window. I peered around, there wasn't any wolves on guard because of the pack meetings today.

I gently pulled myself out of the window and jumped to the ground from the second floor. I landed on my feet and jumped right back up to see if any one saw me. Like I said earlier, nobody was around. My wolf became more alert of what was going on and it made me happy, I can't be one of the wolves that sit in sorrow and never get out.

My legs darted away from that mansion cage and into the woods. I ran and ran until people's scents entered my nose. When I got out of the forest there was a town filled with people. I walked past the 'Welcome To Beacon Hills' sign and mumbled, "Where the hell am I??" I sighed and started to the town.

I was overwhelmed with the new scents and the one old scent. My brothers. Wait. Derek?

My heart raced as I bolted through the town to get to a little cafe called 'The Red And Black Cafe' that held Derek's scent. I pushed open the doors and there sat, Derek and about five other people, some of which growled at me. I growled back, my teeth bared at the fluffy haired guy. His group I guess called him Isaac.

We circled each other until I took a step forward and he lunged. Derek jumped up while yelling at us. I could tell he wanted a hug but another wolf does not growl at me unless we are enemies. My teeth slashed his shoulder and his foot pounded into my stomach. We snarled and bit and ripped until my teeth were inches away from my older brothers face, "We are all friends here. Calm, yourselves. Damn." Derek shook his head and Isaac smiled to me. I rolled my eyes and turned to Derek, "I'm sorry Derek, but who is he? And who are they??" Derek grabbed me in a tight bear hug. He pointed at each person...

Allison Argent. She had long brown hair. She loves crossbows.

Lydia is an airhead. But she's hot and sweet.

Issac Lahey. Scared. Skiddish. -

Just then another curly haired boy came in, "Are you the one, Treasure? Get out." My face twisted and I scoffed. Just then he looked back at me and I was mesmerized by those bright yellow eyes of his.