I Bite.

I had about 8 hours until tonight sooooo.....  felt like exploring. the doorknob twisted in my hand and led me to the stairs or the hallway. I went down the hallway because I could hear a sad crying sound.

       When I found the room I collected enough courage to go inside. A brown haired girl sat on the tan bed, her shoulders shook as she sobbed her heart out. I felt her pain because I know how excruciating pain can turn out to be. She stopped then turned to me and bawled. I walked to her, "i'm Treasure." her breathing shook, "I'm Brianna..." She wiped her eyes then looked at me and hugged me and cried some more. I patted her head, "Whats wrong sweetheart?" "My mate.. he rejected me. He does not nor ever will like me... just the sluts he hooks up with." I laughed, "Oh brianna, he will come to the realization that one day he needs someone to always be there for him and that you are there. Unless you can move on, like I am trying to do but that is not really working out..." She peered up at me, "What happened to you?" I sighed, "Well my mate rejected me then ripped my heart out then the next day he thought that he could just kidnap me and everything would be fine. no. It is NOT fine. Ugh." She sniffled, "Who is your mate?" I then chuckled again, "Your soon to be alpha, Ryan Wesley." She smiled brightly, "You'll be a great Luna!" I huffed then groaned, "I don't want to be with someone who gave me nightmares just by telling me he rejected me. Then to make matters worse he fricking kidnaps me!!! Whatever." I could see she felt sympathetic, I had tears dripping down my eyes then she hugged me. "Just give him a chance please..." she whispered. I turned away then changed the subject.

       "So, who is your mate?" "Oh.... his name is Shawn Wesley... Ryan's twin brother though they don't look exactly alike." I smirked, "Hey, c'mon lets get eachother sexy then we can go out! Make the boys jealous." She whispered back to me, "But what if Ryan won't let you go?" I laughed, "if he wants me to love him then he better give me at least a little slack from the leash." We laughed then went to get ready.

     I wore a short red and black strapless tight dress with my hair in tight curls. Brianna wore a blue short tight strapless dress with her hair in tight curls as well. We both had smokey eyes and black heels, she wore one half of a broken heart necklace and I wore the other half. I grabbed our black purses and we headed downstairs around 5. 

      The boys we passed whistled and she kept blushing. Ryan and Shawn stood at the bottom of the stairs, "Uh. Where do you possibly think you're going in those outfits?" Ryan questioned. "Out. Now move. I bite." he pursed his lips, "Why are you guys wearing almost the same outfits?" I smirked, "Were like twins, we act the same and look similar. Oh, like some people we both know. They both have flippy hair, love bimbos, and they tend to REJECT THEIR MATES. NOW, MOVE RYAN! WERE LEAVING!" I slammed past him and Brianna came out behind me with her car keys and the boys behind her telling us to get our butts inside. I blared One Direction then Brianna drove off quickly. 

    "Nice!" she yelled then highfived me. "I know! Now which club...?"